England's tour of India (Nov '16/Feb '17)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am pretty sure Raina wouldn't have done what Jadhav is doing now.

I will conclude you're too young to have seen the QF and SF of the 2011 WC. Neither have you seen the KXIP vs CSK 225 chase, where Raina against the run of play made 85 odd in a mere 20 odd balls.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will conclude you're too young to have seen the QF and SF of the 2011 WC. Neither have you seen the KXIP vs CSK 225 chase, where Raina against the run of play made 85 odd in a mere 20 odd balls.
I can ensure you, I am not too young. I have watched those matches and I know his capabilities. But with his current form, I am damn sure he wouldn't have done this.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I can ensure you, I am not too young. I have watched those matches and I know his capabilities. But with his current form, I am damn sure he wouldn't have done this.

I'm eating humble pie and admitting Jadhav has played a mental innings, but you're seriously under estimating Raina. In case you felt I was out of line about the 'age' question, I apologise. I genuinely was just enquiring, not meaning to mock. Hope you understand.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Kedar Jadhav has shown again why he is the perfect fit for the finisher role. He came with so much pressure on him and still batted absolutely amazingly with his captain. Hopefully he can finish the game today for us.

Kohli is an absolute freak on the other hand. That was a masterclass from him and was brilliant to watch. Undoubtedly the best batsman in the world right now.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I'm eating humble pie and admitting Jadhav has played a mental innings, but you're seriously under estimating Raina. In case you felt I was out of line about the 'age' question, I apologise. I genuinely was just enquiring, not meaning to mock. Hope you understand.
Ok. Appreciate it.
Look. I am not under estimating him. He is one of the cricketer who selflessly contributes to the team. He comes down to play after 35+ overs and gets India a good score. He never complains and he is selfless. Issue is with his current form. No doubt with his prime form, he could have outplayed here. But with his current form I don't feel he could have done what Jadhav did today.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Jadhav played well. Kohli was class as usual.

How often do You get two extremely exciting and nail-biting, and not to mention, unpredictable ODIs in a single day?

Good day to be a cricketing fan.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

How often do You get two extremely exciting and nail-biting, and not to mention, unpredictable ODIs in a single day?

I thought Pakistan were piss poor in their chase today. They continue to play a scared brand of cricket. Their batting is lacking dynamism and power and their world class bowling is the only reason they win the odd sporadic limited overs game.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Great match..... Kohli and Jadhav were awesome... Also not to forget Pandya's contribution at the end

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

ODIs between good sides are still exciting. England would be shocked here. To lose a game after having India at 68/4 chasing 350 would be devastating, and bring back memories of the last 2 tests. For India, this is just the game we needed. Pandya showed that he can be the seam-bowling allrounder. Jadhav has shown that he can be a useful No.6. Now for us to chuck Dhawan out.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
This has been an awesome win by India. It has been incredible seeing India recover form 63/4 and reaching 351 target. How the Indians are playing the short ball is a concern. Four good players got out to the short ball. Jadhav and Kohli have been outstanding, putting on that massive. Jadhav would be a great finisher for India along with Pandya. Both can hit the ball well and can finish games off.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This is some win by India. It may sound little cheesy but Virat Kohli is modern day Bradman.

B

Bigby Wolf

We need an aggressive opener upfront who can bat briskly.Its annoying to see Dhawan bat he was so defensive in the 11 balls he faced today no intent whatsoever.

Some like a Mayank Agarwal will do btw anyone knows what happened to him haven't heard since the Pink Ball Duleep Trophy Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread