English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any justice in the world Spurs will be hammered in the final as no one likes them.

God! WHY CAN'T EVERTON JUST WIN TOMORROW?!

I wanna go to Wembley again and everyone hates Chelsea anyway. Everyone hates Spurs too. Did I mention no one likes Spurs? Because no one likes Spurs.

I hate Arsenal more than Spurs:p. Just thinking about what they said about Arsenal vs Spurs, I actually dont think its the first time Spurs have thrashed the Arse.:p

Let's be honest though, even if we don't make it to Wembley, the whole country will still want Everton to win the cup. Because everyone hates Chelsea and everyone hates Spurs. If Spurs win this trophy their fans won't shut up about it ever, even though it will be another 70 years before they ever win anything again. They are more pathetic than Liverpool fans.

Let's be honest though, even if we don't make it to Wembley, the whole country will still want Everton to win the cup. Because everyone hates Chelsea and everyone hates Spurs. If Spurs win this trophy their fans won't shut up about it ever, even though it will be another 70 years before they ever win anything again. They are more pathetic than Liverpool fans.

Well actually, Spurs win a trophy every year with a '1' in it. 1981, 1991, 2001. Spooky.

I'd rather any of the other teams won over Everton :p

Well actually, Spurs win a trophy every year with a '1' in it. 1981, 1991, 2001. Spooky.

What about 71, 61, 51, 41, 31, 21, 11, 01 before that then eh? ;)

Kev, shush! Your opinion is shrouded by dirty american kop beliefs so is therefore invalid. Sorry, thems the rules.

Dirty American Kop beliefs like not wanting the Americans in the first place?

What about 71, 61, 51, 41, 31, 21, 11, 01 before that then eh? ;)

Kev, shush! Your opinion is shrouded by dirty american kop beliefs so is therefore invalid. Sorry, thems the rules.

They have the won the FA Cup in these years:

* 1901, 1921, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1982, 1991

Not exactly every year with a 1 in it though is it. It would be more accurate to say it takes them 10 years to win something ;)

At the end of the day, they are hardly Man United are they? So I wish Spurs would just cease to exist and then I can focus my hatred onto a proper club. Like East Sterlingshire.

I'm backing Everton tomorrow. I think they'll do a job on Chelsea. If this is the case, the final will be a good match up.

I was probably unfair to Agger to be honest. He hasn't been fit so of course he won't find fluency.

I find it incredibly insulting that someone from Australia thinks they know more about football than me.

At last, some common sense. Agger is far from average.

Still gutted at Australia winning the Ashes? Oh and don't forget the 3-1 to Australia in Football. Pretty embarrassing losing on your home turf to us Aussies? Especially when you apparently "worship" Football over there. It hurts, l know.

You shouldn't judge me by where l live. Football over here is growing by the day and has a huge future in this country. There are plenty of knowledgable people when it comes to the World Game over here.

If you judge me by the country l live, your just plain stupid.

It's not the big one. The PL is. That shows just how much of a cup team you are. And calling Xabi more important than Gerrard is inexcusable.

And how many times has he won the Trophy that you Liverpudlians so crave? You said to Joe that winning 3 trophies in one season is irrelevant but how does bragging about past trophies won in the 80's (bar the CL in 2005) bear any relation whatsoever?

At the end of the day, we've won more than you and you blokes just can't hack that fact. So what if we haven't won one for years? As it stands, we have more in both the big trophies. Good luck chasing though. :wave

Please tell me why the Premier League is better? Premier League is a 4 horse race, but in Europe, a number of teams can win it. The standard of Football is of a higher class. I could go on and on but it'll waste my time.

Xabi is more important to our team structure. Gerrard is the superstar, no doubt. But we play alot better with Xabi in the team. There are facts to prove it. Xabi is what makes our team tick. Alot of Scousers back me up.

How? The Premiership is the bread and butter and what you desperately want to win, and your not going to!:D

This kinda sums up your football knowledge, your yanks have given you money to spend, whereas the Glazer twats have piled us in massive debt. Even by Scouser standards you dont know what your talking about.

Again, no reason to back up your point of the Premier League being better. Not a valid point unless you tell me why.

Seriously, your a fool. Typical Manc indeed. You think the only thing that matters is the money they bring in? I suggest you take a course in "How to turn smart overnight".

And Ponting14, you don't deserve reply. Run along now.

Again, no reason to back up your point of the Premier League being better . Not a valid point unless you tell me why.

Seriously, your a fool. Typical Manc indeed. You think the only thing that matters is the money they bring in? I suggest you take a course in "How to turn smart overnight".

Phil wasn't saying that the Premier League was better (even though it obviously is). He was saying that the Premier League is the one thing Liverpool fans want to win. The Champions League was a great success a couple of years ago, but obviously doesn't establish who is the best team in Europe anymore (Liverpool win it, yet finish 5th in England - How can they call themselves Champions of Europe?!).

Secondly, how dare you generalise Manchester United fans when you don't even know what a "typical manc" is. You're living on the other side of the world mate.

At the end of the day football is about money, it's a business. So maybe think about that crash course yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread