English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather win the premiership, you can't take the p*ss out of Milan fans over here when you win the champions league :p!

I think we're just in a mess atm. We should be comfortably 4th/3rd like last season (no disrespect to Everton) but we are massively underachieving, due to strange loss of form of some players, and perhaps the mess with the owners.

Liverpool_YNWA i'm a fellow red but your digging a hole for yourself...

And at Matt...and united, and chelsea, and arsenal.... :P

Liverpool will finish 4th. I'll put my ASBO, my giro, my shellsuit and my curly perm on it.

However, I would like pundits to stop saying, "Everton, City and Villa could challenge Liverpool for 4th place" despite being half way through the season and they are ignoring the fact that these teams ARE challanging Liverpool for 4th place.

"Rafa Benitez will be withouth Andriy Voronin for the game on Saturday"

Oh noes! Getting rid of players like him might help...

I still remember Lawrenson saying he thought Voronin would be the signing of the season three games into this campaign. What was he thinking...

Title hopes are back on:
Liverpool have today been dealt an injury blow with the news that Andriy Voronin faces up to six weeks on the sidelines.
The Ukrainian striker sustained the injury in training earlier this week and the club have now learned that the problem is worse than first thought.

All we have to do is stuff Newcastle 15-0, have Wenger give the finger to the press and Adebayor and Bendtner have a make-up/out session in the middle of the pitch.

I think I speak for the whole of the universe when I say;

LOL!

A few gems from BBC 606;

1540: Havant & W's Phillip Warner comes off with an injury and Tony Taggart, the dustbinman, comes on with Liverpool being taken to the cleaners.

1513: Havant & W fans are taunting the Reds supporters. This is surreal.

Oh how I love being a blue.

he had a shocker...can't judge him yet, he did alright on monday against Vanilla.

Facts:
Liverpool are a step closer to wembley.
But we must do better.

Who did Liverpool lose to today?

EDITL No one :(
But it is great to see them 6th :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread