English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went t united today, quality game, ha ha city, good win anyway united, Ronaldo is absolutely amazing. Best player in the world forget Kaka and even more so Messi.

Ronaldo was poor today. O'hara bossed him all game and he only managed to beat him once in the first half. He was slightly better in the 2nd half, but still never "really" challenged O'Hara particularly. His penalty was well taken, and his second goal was downright fluky, i still think he's the best in the world, but that performance was nothing to write home about.

I love watching Ronaldo play. He is the best player in the world.

I'd very much like to call Ronaldo the best player in the world, but seeing as how I get to see him evefy week whereas i very sparingly get to see the likes of Kaka and Riquelme, then it wouldn't be a very fair judgement.

I love watching Ronaldo play. He is the best player in the world.
Is that apart from when your calling him a cheat?

Yeah I went today, pretty decent atmosphere, with "are you arsenal in disguise?" from spurs fans when they were winning and then we returned it afterwards. Spurs played pretty well, but we were OK, especially after the useless trip to Saudi Arabia. Tevez had a decent game, and Giggs did pretty well, and I noticed he played quite centrally.

Hahahahahaha at Ciddy! You gotta love the balloon! Quiet brilliant really and their fans rate themselves so highly. I haven't said anything about this yet but how dare they trying to get applause for the death of some of the finest footballers that this country never got the chance to see, they better not interrupt the silence and if they do then United fans will take the law into their hands. The ciddy fans are scum and jealous of United, hopefully they dont show what idiots they are on the 10th and let the day go by respectfully.

Riquelmes slow. One reason why he doesn't play for a top club and is now in Argie bargie land. Kaka, well look at how Milan are doing in the league, he's good but he's stuck in a team of guys getting old. 8 goals so far compared to Ronaldos 23, now come on he's not been doing that much defensively :p Ronny will never win world player of the year if he's playing in England though

I'd rate Kaka above Cristiano Ronaldo anyday, simply by the fact I don't feel the need to punch Kaka in the face everytime I see him on TV. I've nothing against Ronaldo skill wise, its just he seems to love himself a little too much.

What are you basing that on Kev?

Because the only thing you could is on his attitude in interviews? Yet he speaks very well, and always goes on about how the team is the most important thing.

Though you will probably say I'm bias. I think you're amazingly off the mark with the "loves himself" comment.

You'd love to have him in your side Kev, you know that, your just jealous. In his interviews, he says about how the team is the most important thing, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of arrogance, but he doesn't love himself. Why are you judging who is the best player based on his body language?

I'm basing it on the look on this face after he scores a goal. I cant imagine anything worse than having to listen to an interview from the pumped up little twat by the way. Mind you that goes for almost every footballer, as they seem to have lost any link to real life whatsoever.

Phil, No I wouldn't love to have him in my team, I dont care how good he is, he's an arsehole.

I'm basing it on the look on this face after he scores a goal. I cant imagine anything worse than having to listen to an interview from the pumped up little twat by the way. Mind you that goes for almost every footballer, as they seem to have lost any link to real life whatsoever.

Phil, No I wouldn't love to have him in my team, I dont care how good he is, he's an arsehole.

Hmm...the look on his face after he scores a goal? I don't notice anything different really to the likes of Gerrard? Just sheer elation at scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread