English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmcd123. Still doing every single summer transfer on fifa first because of the whole being a bit of a perfectionist. Still got to do all the lineups as well for every prem and major euro club. and I've got to go see the new wife. Could be a while. Not till after united maybe :p

erm football. it's the best.

I'm going to steal a quote from the guardain OBO here;

"Saying Saha will sign for Everton subject to a medical is like saying England will win the Ashes subject to not playing Australia".

I was gonna fix the squads for Fifa 08 but since they don't have half the players we bought, I didn't think it was worth it.

Anyways, if we're gonna beat Newcastle, Denilson needs to pick up his game. Diaby's should be in his place since Deni gets muscled off the ball too often.

Are Everton still in for Moutinho?

You'll beat us anyway, unless Colo and Guti shine again like they have done recently. Owen will have to play the whole game as well if we are to get anything. N'zogbia needs a repeat of Tuesday night too.

We have Fabregas for that. Denilson's worth pooh all if he can't keep the ball and gives balls away.

His head covers a yard and has a tracking device in the back, no-one's sneaking behind him.

Good old 50p head, or kidneyhead. You've just gotta hope his occasional lacks in concentration are behind him.

He's out tomorrow anyway isn't he?

I still can't believe that we qualified for the UEFA cup by right (finishing 5th) and we draw the Belgian champions yet City qualify by being the 3rd cleanest team and they get a pub team. It's absolutely ridiculous. We always get the hardest possible draw.

If that team from the Metal Works last year were awesome, well we made them look very good anyway :p. Jose Baxter's going to score a hat-trick in the away leg to give us a 3-2 win in the tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread