English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgie Thompson, Millie Clode and Natalie Sawyer.

:love

Can I have some pics of GT Phil? :)
MSN.;)

Anyway, back onto the football. Great free kick by Alves for Middlesbrough today, keeper had no chance.

Dianne Stewart was by far the best. She presents Golf Night instead now.

Oh yeah and Moutinho's at Goodison apparantly. I'm going to sound slightly insane here, but we weren't actually that bad today. It's just that Lescott picked a bad day to have his first bad game in an Everton shirt. A tenner on Leighton Baines making the England squad before the end of the season; him and Yakubu were fantastic today. If it wasn't for David James being unfairly brilliant in goal we'd have probably drawn at least.

Lol, I think i'm going mental. How am I so positive after a 3-0 defeat? Ah well, let's hope Spurs get hammered tomorrow. As we all know, nobody likes Spurs. Not even Spurs fans.

Dianne Stewart was by far the best. She presents Golf Night instead now.
Said that to DPRA on MSN, he was well impressed when he google searched.

Anyone see Phil Brown doing his interview then? Hitler or what?:D

Good job there's an International break now, might give us time to get a few players back, especially Martins. He's got that extra something about him up there and if we do get Owen a new contract he's the striker I'd love to have up there with him. Credit to Arsenal yesterday, they were quite frankly brilliant. As Matt said, Spurs best get romped today. My weekend needs a spark to it.

And Barry better score a 50 yarder against Liverpool in a 70-0 win or i'll lose faith in life.

There aren't any ugly female SSN presenters that come to mind.

I was talking about Rob Wotton. Surprised I never knew his name.

I couldn't remeber Sincy's name but that own goal against Leicester when he turned and placed it from 40 yards comes to mind.

As for the video, the mods left the football forum a long time ago.

I love how he's about to turn around and blame his defenders.

The best one's the one by that defender in the FA Cup around 7 or 8 years ago. He's facing his goal about 2 yards out, tries to kick it away, but it goes into the top corner.:D

Need a spurs win today, they usually roll over and die when they play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, but they need points more than anyone at the moment.

I mentioned it in the other thread, but 120k contract offer for Owen:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread