English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good result there. A win in scouseland in a couple of weeks and we'll be level on points with Chelsea with the same games played. Hope the press will stop going on about "brilliant Deco and co" now. Unless you're an Arsenal fan like Will, then I don't get the dislike of Spurs.

Rafa Benitez is clueless. They have class players like Babel and Benayoun who can play on the wings yet Rafa's gone for Keane and Kuyt out of position. Even if Keane isn't playing in midfield then Lucas will have to play on the left, again out of position. Babel or Benayoun should surely have been in the team in place of Lucas. Keane is a striker, not a winger.

Torres is injured. Now it's truely awful for anyone to wish injury upon any player, but let's hope the greasy spick's out for a good couple of months at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool play some of the most boring football I've ever seen.

I sincerely hope Liverpool get thrashed by United in 2 weeks. For a top four team, they are so defensive.

It was pretty dire from Benitez today. Why does he insist on leaving Babel on the bench? Teams challenging for the title don't go to Villa Park and shut up shop. Torres being injured is what they deserve for today's tripe. Mind you, Villa weren't that much better but at least they attempted to score.

Keane and Kuyt on the wing why? Just why? And Babel on the bench aswell, that made it even worse. If you pay £20mil for a goal scoring striker you don't play him on the wing, especially when there are good players who play on the wing. Oh and by the way, what does dire mean?

Yes! Go and chew on benitez' testicles Gerrard, England have got Bullard! Best selection in the history of English football. He'll have some passion when he puts that shirt on. Bullard! Bullard! Bullard! :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Capello's my new hero. Jimmy Bullard's a legend. Apparently he turned up to pre-season training in one of those Borat Swimming Costumes as well, Bullard I mean, not Capello :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread