English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jammy twats.

Anyway Everton have signed someone else now. Castillo from Pro Evo's master league.

Yes we were, you can be massive without so many trophies (just ask City;)). We have so much history and great players and men that we were always a massive club. Sir Matt, Best, Law, Charlton, Edwards etc.

Liverpool make me sick. enn eff tee.

I just hate Benitez's interviews after these kind of games. "We always deserved to win".

Gerrard and Torres were non-existent and the only play who had a decent game is that man they're trying to get rid of. Poor Xabi.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that at the Blackburn game at Goodison the other week there was a belting funny from the bloke sitting a few seats away from me and my mate. This fella's mate realises that there's no ball boys on show and asks where they all are. His mate's response was hilarious; "Yeah mate, that's 'coz they're all on the fckin bench!"

Had me in stitches!

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that at the Blackburn game at Goodison the other week there was a belting funny from the bloke sitting a few seats away from me and my mate. This fella's mate realises that there's no ball boys on show and asks where they all are. His mate's response was hilarious; "Yeah mate, that's 'coz they're all on the fckin bench!
:D

On to Liverpool though, 20 million for Robbie Keane!?:rolleyes: Fat Spanish waiter has messed up on that one. At least them not going out of the Champions League will mean they can't fully concentrate on the league, but they are nowhere near top two standard. They'll have an exciting race for 4th though I imagine.

We've got 'em in a few weeks, although knowing them, they'll turn it on then, they're due a win against us.:noway

scouse humour lol. Sad fact is you are quite funny, shame the only reason you learnt the art of comedy is to distract people whilst you rob them :p

Don't be too harsh Phil, they do have probably the best striker in the world. Although I would love to see them fail as much as anyone lol

Don't be too harsh Phil, they do have probably the best striker in the world. Although I would love to see them fail as much as anyone lol
J...Joe, whats happening to you!? Next thing you'll be telling me about the kop being the 12th man.

msn:p. and I'm gonna keep asking till you come on.;)

Liverpool are just penises. Them and their rotten tasting lager.

Oh yeah and just in case I didn't mention it, we've signed Castillo from Master League.

Tell me a better one Phil. He's a fag but he's awesome.

Matt why don't you sign DanJoe, a player made exactly between my and my mate dan because we couldn't be arsed making 2. He was awesome about 4 years ago.

He scored 3 goals away from Anfailed last season.

I was annoyed at the end of last season, I would have swapped the double for the well renowned record of having the foreigner that has scored the most goals in his first season. I hope Possebon can get most goals for a Brazilian United player with the first name of Rodrigo this season.

As for better, he maybe very annoying, but Drogba.

The BBC live text service shows Liverpool fans never learn, I won't point out which comment it is, but suffice to say its before the match begins (thats quite ironic actually;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread