English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only once out of the last 4 seasons have Everton finished lower than 6th

Well they certainly seem to occupy the 10th position a lot during the season.......

Point is, Ashley is a complete tool. Sure, we loved it when it happened. Your point is useless because tbh, who wouldn't love being bought out by an insanely rich party? Why we're all livid is the way he controlled the club. Gave little to none financial backing to the club and only succedded in pissing off a lot of Geordies.
But you didn't really think he was in it for the love of the club when he came did you?

Well, don't expect him to be passionate about Newcastle then. If these protests had have been when he took over, then I would have praised Newcastle fans.

I don't know why other fans bitch about other teams. Unless you're direct rivals, you shouldn't give a toss. I don't lol

No one likes Spurs.

And ugh, 03/04 was one awful season for us. 04/05 was amazing though; the last time I had a season ticket. I'll never forget Carsley's goal against Liverpool at Goodison or Fergie's header against United to beat them for the first time in 7 million years. And then 4 months later England won the Ashes. Good times.

If it's a matter relating to English football, then I'm pretty interested in it tbh.

05/06 wasn't great for you either Matt was it, didn't you get knocked out of the Champions League by Villareal in the qualifying rounds then spend like the first few months of the season in the relegation zone?

Aye. That was the start of our dreadful bad luck in European draws. We got the team who finished 3rd in La Liga when Liverpool - who shouldn't have even been in it - got TNS. Then we got the Romanian champions in the Uefa cup. Then last year we got the Ukranian champions and now this year we get the team who hammered Liverpool whilst City and their mighty 3rd fairest team Uefa place get a fictional team from Greece named after some scientific substance.

City and their mighty 3rd fairest team Uefa place get a fictional team from Greece named after some scientific substance.
:D

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4747763.ece

Joe Lovejoy said:
It was all the sweeter for coming against their bitter rivals, whose fans had scandalously abused Anfield?s rousing rendition of its old battle hymn, You?ll Never Walk Alone, before the kick-off.

:eek: How dare United fans do that!? Trying to injure Liverpool's 12th man is disgraceful! Where are our manners?

The journo completely forgets to mention these are the fans that interrupts a minutes silence for one of the best players to ever grace the game and constantly make plane signs.:mad: He's had something against United since Ferie called him an idiot at a press conference a bit ago. Read the rest of the article and say thats not ABU.

Aye. That was the start of our dreadful bad luck in European draws. We got the team who finished 3rd in La Liga when Liverpool - who shouldn't have even been in it - got TNS. Then we got the Romanian champions in the Uefa cup. Then last year we got the Ukranian champions and now this year we get the team who hammered Liverpool whilst City and their mighty 3rd fairest team Uefa place get a fictional team from Greece named after some scientific substance.

Don't forget the year that Liverpool were illegally given a place in the comp after finishing 5th in the league. Our qualifier was against the eventual semi-finalists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread