English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah It is kinda gay to ruin a tradition. In other news, how long are Hull going to last?.

In other news;

Chiles > Lineker

Motd2 > Motd

Anything > Setanta

Phil Neville > Robinho

Me > Drew

The annoying thing about it Colin is if that say Arsenal won the CL this year and finished 5th, you can guarantee that they wouldn't get special dispensation because they aren't Liverpool.

I'm still seething about City getting an easier draw than us in the Uefa cup when they didn't even properly qualify. It's ridiculous.

Yeah Magz, Chiles is teh winnerz.

Last edited:
It's not looking good for United at the moment off the pitch. AIG have lost 50% of their value in the last week and the company owns a stake in the bank that funded Glazer's takeover. When it's considered, thats pretty worrying. Glazer would be left with probably two options. Sell the club but not make a profit. Keep the club and sell it's assets (ie players and potentially Old Trafford:().

Yeah so do I unfortunately.:(

Sorry to bring doom to the proceedings in here btw.

It's not looking good for United at the moment off the pitch. AIG have lost 50% of their value in the last week and the company owns a stake in the bank that funded Glazer's takeover. When it's considered, thats pretty worrying. Glazer would be left with probably two options. Sell the club but not make a profit. Keep the club and sell it's assets (ie players and potentially Old Trafford:().
Yeh but if he sells players the millions coming in from Asia and all those other random places would stop. So kind of stuck there. Although I could definitely see him accepting a stupid offer from City for Ronaldo. Would like to see him tell Madrid that they had to match the bid too, not even the government would be sorting them out there :D

Yeh but if he sells players the millions coming in from Asia and all those other random places would stop. So kind of stuck there. Although I could definitely see him accepting a stupid offer from City for Ronaldo. Would like to see him tell Madrid that they had to match the bid too, not even the government would be sorting them out there :D
130 million for Ronaldo, or a few million from Asia. I think I know which one he'd go for.

AIG already lost 51% of its value so far today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread