English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, I've never taken an interest in the American stock market before, but keep refreshing the AIG page while watching the dippers game. The price is up and down like a yo-yo. Only 18% value down today now, but it was 7% not too long ago.

EDIT: 20% now;)

EDIT 2: 22%. Changing every minute so I'll stop now;).

The American government have come in and saved AIG for the time being with 80 billion.

That means the American government are paying United.:D

I think Manure are as much american as Chelsea are Russian. American owners, american sponsors. Atleast our sponsors are not Russian, but are from South Korea I think.

Apart from we fought to keep our club Mancunian and didn't just bend over and drop our trousers.

Also, what on earth do sponsors have to do with anything?

I think Manure are as much american as Chelsea are Russian. American owners, american sponsors. Atleast our sponsors are not Russian, but are from South Korea I think.

What a load of crap! Sponsors have nothing to do with it.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Apart from we fought to keep our club Mancunian and didn't just bend over and drop our trousers.

Couldn't have put it better myself mate.

AIG are still in dire straits, when an American government decides to nationalise a company you know it's going down the pan.

What are you talking about? West Ham and WBA aren't sponsored, that means their from no mans land. We're Fly Emirates, we're from UAE.

Last edited:
How does a sponsor dictate where you're from. You're from where you're from. Starting to say from a bit too much now. It's got to the stage where it sounds funny in my head and i'm not sure it's a word. Anyways. Team for Sunday shoud be OH and Schoels in the centre, Nani and Ronny on the wings. Tevez and Rooney up front. Sorry Berbatov. Won't be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread