English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ whoever deleted phils post he was only offering Will advice on how to get a job not streams :p

Anyway. Think we will do em tomorrow. but it is Chelsea at home so maybe not.

Really think we'll do em tomorrow, break that unbeaten record once and for all. A few reasons, firstly, I haven't heard one person in the press saying we'll win, most saying we'll lose comfortably, can't even begin to think how much that'll rile Fergie. Proper siege mentality I hope, get some of those quotes stuck up on the dressing room door. Secondly, we don't normally go 4 games without winning, and that'll be what happens if we don't win tomorrow. Thirdly, Berbatov will play and be more used to the team. Fourthly, John Terry will be getting too much stick from the crowd to concentrate on the game.;) And finally, Ronaldo's back and I think he'll start.

No worries.

Really think we'll do em tomorrow, break that unbeaten record once and for all. A few reasons, firstly, I haven't heard one person in the press saying we'll win, most saying we'll lose comfortably, can't even begin to think how much that'll rile Fergie. Proper siege mentality I hope, get some of those quotes stuck up on the dressing room door. Secondly, we don't normally go 4 games without winning, and that'll be what happens if we don't win tomorrow. Thirdly, Berbatov will play and be more used to the team. Fourthly, John Terry will be getting too much stick from the crowd to concentrate on the game.;) And finally, Ronaldo's back and I think he'll start.

No worries.

These all are meant for your self satisfaction :D nothing more than that :p

No worries.

Sixthly, it'll mean Arsenal stay top.

By the way I say stick from the crowd, United fans will be cheering every time he's on the ball.

Aye, cheer every time the top red gets the ball. He won us the european cup, its only fair.:D

May the best team win. I am backing Chelsea for this one though, not because of Manure's poor-ish for leading into the game, but because of the former's good form. Also the fact that the game is at Stamford Bridge.

This looks like it could be an entertaining game. Any result would please me.

PARK JI-SUNG!!! mwahaha! Go United, Rooney needs to improve after the break imo, couple of times he's buggered it up.

Andy Gray so blatantly wants to do naughty things to Christiano Ronaldo, it's disgusting.

2008/09 Top o' t' league. We're top o' t' league an' we'll be stayin' ter' tank'ou very much :D

Crap refereeing ruined the game. Tbh Fergie is absolute **** in the big games, every time we show we are better thansides and outplay them at 0-0 before sitting on the goal and playing like crap for the rest of the game. O'Shea should never have come on Tevez should have. We have had a crap start to the season, thankfully no-one apart from us has really played that well so we're alright but we should have had a lot more from these 2 points.

Tevez shoulda come on for Rooney, Rooney played quite shizen imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread