English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, who really cares about anything else when Spurs are bottom? :D

It's a wonderful life at times.

We'll lose to them on Wednesday though. We need to get a grip or get bummed from now on.

Nah, it's Spurs.

Whenever I think that Everton have made a bad start to the season I usually just look at Spurs and things seem a hell of a lot better. We may have scored 3 own goals in our last 3 games, but at least we aren't Spurs. Great philosophy that.

Keegans coming back apparently :D Those Nigerians that send you emails asking for your bank account details have apparently made enough monies to buy the toon.

How many bank account details did they have to acquire to bid for that club?

Keegans coming back apparently :D Those Nigerians that send you emails asking for your bank account details have apparently made enough monies to buy the toon.
Was thinking that:D. Maybe they've just done it on a larger scale to the Newcastle board's email address and it's gone over their heads.:D

Don't worry Drew, it's Robbie Keane, if anything you were complimentary.;)

Anyone watching Football Fake on Sky Three now, about that guy who went to play for Bangor, claiming that he'd played for Sheffield Wednesday and Rangers. Complete fake.:D

Actually, it's been confirmed that it's George Nfughemnakienbie

fonejackerky9.jpg

Hello, Mr Abramovich, you have won tickets to Britains got talent, all i need is your bank account details :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread