English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Considerably? Don't worry, George Nfunmemembe will bail you out, install Dennis Wise as supreme ruler of Newcastle Disunited FC and Kevin Keegan as kitman and everything will be hunky dorey and the old days will return.

Calm down Stu, Newcastle have been told they will have a Nigerian general putting £500 million pounds into their bank account by next week. All they need to do is give him their bank details.

Venebles would be a laugh anyway.:D

very very?

GOAL AT BRIGHTON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WORLD HAHA!

I've had it up to here with you, Phil. Either piss off and keep it yourself or continue being a complete ****.

Martins' finishing is just poor. For someone so quick, his movement and scoring ability is crap. The sooner Ashley sells up and moves to North London to screw up Tottenham,the better.

EDIT: Owen! Murray! Balloons!

I've had it up to here with you, Phil. Either piss off and keep it yourself or continue being a complete ****.
:D:D:D

Hahahaha at Brighton's late equaliser. Be great for them to go through for two reasons:

A) To knock city out.
B) Imagine Chev in Brighton for an away Joe.:eek::eek:

EDIT: Final whistle at the new boo camp;)

I don't think Robinho thought going to Brighton was in the job description.

Stu feel free to go through the forums swearing at everyone. The mods give you permission.

Is that me? is that me with 457 posts in this thread? i think it is. Anyway, carn Britain, I mean Brighton!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha. Brighton 2-1 Bitters.:D:D:D:D Just need to hold on for about 20 minutes now!

Anyinsa! Lol if City go out.

'We don't care about the Carling Cup. It's a tiny competition and we don't do tiny. Now, winning the league, that would be massive'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread