English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D:D:D 33 years confirmed!

To all those saying that City would be the biggest club in the world (which they'll never be for various reasons), look at tonight, they may have money but they're still city, a laughing stock. You can polish a turd, but its still a turd.

Oh, and Phil, that job advice you gave me works brilliantly. It's much better than the method I was using before.

Very good. The opportunities for job enlargement are vast and there are several choices for me in the future. Communications are class too. Cheers

:D:D:D:D 33 years confirmed!

To all those saying that City would be the biggest club in the world (which they'll never be for various reasons), look at tonight, they may have money but they're still city, a laughing stock. You can polish a turd, but its still a turd.

I've just found out what's happened to City and it's given me the biggest laugh since Terry slipped over at Moscow! Biggest club in the world??

Hahahahahahaha!

Let's all laugh at City, let's all laugh at City! La la la la! La la la la! :rtfl

Just seen the spurs goals. Keystone cops defending is rather an understatement;). Nice to know they can replace Bramble and Boumsong with a defender like Colocinni who is just as capable...

Sorry you must have it mixed up, Manchester united are 15th and they are the biggest club in the world.

Guys are we forgetting we have still one game in hand which is against Fulham at home. So if we win we come in the top 8

No it doesnt, because you are still six behind, and even thats double of what you have won. Zenit won the UEFA Cup last season, so they are bigger than Bayern Munchen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread