English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Real are the best club in the world, atm anyway.
United don't seem to be clicking properly, only 5 points, although they've only played 4.

In your's and Sid's dictionary ;)

You're not seriously suggesting Chelsea are the biggest team in the world?

No he's suggesting the next team he decides is the "awesomest" is.

I hate Liverpool. Why can't they just let us win for a change? They're gonna finish 4th anyway so why not just let us win for god's sake.

Just to settle something; the reason I hate Spurs and their fans is because after our home game with them last year, one where we won 3-1, I was literally assaulted by some local Spuds because I was wearing my Newcastle shirt. If that ain't a reason to hate a set of supporters, I don't know what is.

Yeah isright Stu.

Amongst many other reasons, I hate Spurs fans because every single one i've met have been utter nobs. Honest to God, Liverpool fans are more tolerable than them. Although having said that, those Liverpool fans won't be very tolerable tomorrow night. Whoever it is who scheduled an 18th on the nighty of a Mersey derby is well inbred. I'm gonna be distraught. Bloody Liverpool. I hate derby day.

I hate any day we play on now. This is the most depressed i've been since my girlfriend dumped me a few months back. It's the same sort of feeling. Losing someone you truly love.

Just to settle something; the reason I hate Spurs and their fans is because after our home game with them last year, one where we won 3-1, I was literally assaulted by some local Spuds because I was wearing my Newcastle shirt. If that ain't a reason to hate a set of supporters, I don't know what is.

Sorry to hear that! Well, yes, that's as good a reason to despise a set of supporters as you could get!

Thats unfortunate, but it's only a reason to hate a very minority of the support. Every club has their idiots.

Joe Kinnear, bloody hell, whats all that about!? He hasn't managed since 2004. You could not make it up.

At least we're doing something. Don't know what exactly he can do in a day but without Oba we'll get trashed tomorrow.

Thats unfortunate, but it's only a reason to hate a very minority of the support. Every club has their idiots.

Joe Kinnear, bloody hell, whats all that about!? He hasn't managed since 2004. You could not make it up.

He managed 10 months ago, not 2004.

Mind telling me who?

His main career was spent at Spurs, do you hate him now?;)

Sorry, misheard the news. Said he was in charge of Forest for 10 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread