English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right. Slightly easier to keep count of Everton's shots on target though. How many was it again? Oh yeh, zero. Shows how well we played going forward :p

Riera is looking good. Yet again, Lescott spent most of the time in Liverpool's half. If he doesn't realise he's defending, Evrton will leak a lot more.

Riera is looking good. Yet again, Lescott spent most of the time in Liverpool's half. If he doesn't realise he's defending, Evrton will leak a lot more.

I thought Riera had an ordinary game. But he is far better than that, and hopefully that will show soon. Everton didnt force even a single save out of Reina, although Carragher did do one for him.

Jesus Christ. Only United could get a penalty from that. Shocking. What on earth has happened to the referees in this country?

That was such a terrible decision, it was funny. Not Ronaldo's fault. He didn't appeal for it, no one did.

Ok looks like we have a winner for worst referee, coming from nowhere Rob Styles has managed to steal the award right out of Rob Styles hands at the last minute. Respect LOL. Anyway glad Rooney scored :D

Just got home, at the ground, was pretty sure it wasn't a penalty, got home and just watched it again and it's definitely not a penalty. Oh well, we've been done out of them at other times so I won't waste time worrying about it. Ironically, I thought when I saw Styles was ref that we'd never get a pen, he turned down about 5 stonewall ones from Ronaldo last season (one in particular I remember against Fulham). It's nothing to do with being United, it's just a poor decision.

Refereeing standards atm are pretty shocking. Mike Riley got away with an outrageous performance last week (and from whats been written on here again today). Styles has always been very, very poor.

Nice to see BBC 5 live went with their oh so neutral commentator of Alan Green for the derby today.

On to the game, good football from United especially in the second half, and especially on the break. Rooney's goal was class. Anderson was good, so was Rio, and thought Neville and Evra were pretty good as well. Really impressed by Berbatov today, looked like his upped his work rate massively, put through some telling balls, and got into some decent positions.

Anyway, time to update the Robbie Keane goal checker:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread