English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't anyone would look at a club's sponsor before their ownership to determine their nationality.

What do your 2 earlier posts on this page have to do with football then :p
I meant how does it have an effect on the club's nationality?:p It obviously has an impact on the money coming into the club.

As a matter of fact, I don't think ownership matters either, you are from where you are located (with the obvious exception of McDons;)).

AIG are still in dire straits, when an American government decides to nationalise a company you know it's going down the pan.

Completely agree.

m_vaughan added 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

I meant how does it have an effect on the club's nationality?:p It obviously has an impact on the money coming into the club.

As a matter of fact, I don't think ownership matters either, you are from where you are located (with the obvious exception of McDons;)).

I never said anything about the nationality actually. I said Manure was as much "American" as Chelsea were "Russian". Both clubs are from England.

Chelsea fans did not fight for their club because there was no reason to. The club was being badly managed and administered by Bates and Co. and the takeover was probably the only way out of that mess.

Abramovich has actually done a lot of good for the club (not everything) but more good than bad I feel. One big mistake he did was remove Mourinho.

Anyone fancy lending Norwich some money? Everyone seems to be getting taken over these days, and have lots of money. We are still relying on a former celebrity cook and her husband for cash, and we are sponsored by an insurance company from Chapelfield Road.

Peter Cullum is in talks with Norwich. Hopefully for the good of the club Delia won't continue to be a greedy idiot and refuse his offers like a few months ago.

Chelsea fans did not fight for their club because there was no reason to. The club was being badly managed and administered by Bates and Co. and the takeover was probably the only way out of that mess.

Abramovich has actually done a lot of good for the club (not everything) but more good than bad I feel. One big mistake he did was remove Mourinho.
We'll see in a few years eh?

West Ham's shirt today:D. They've put a piece of paper on the front of it with the players number on it, that looks like it could have been done in Word:D. They should have just left it without anything on it like last week.;)

If Liverpool draw and we win, my MSN PM will finally make sense.

The first part of it is, you won't be staying there.;)

Liverpool are a joke and so is anyone who says they will win the league. No team will ever win the league with Kuyt in their squad and Keane in their first 11. Just makes it more annoying that we lost to them when they played the best they had for a while (they weren't that good technically even, just up for it more) and we had the worst since City. It will be 19 years. NFT.

You and youir abbreviations lol. I have no idea what they mean. Bolton aren't the same team since Big Sam but they're never a nice place to go to. Still, I'd rather be going oop north to play Blackburn and Bolton now rather than February/March.

Everton are now confirmed as the best team in the league. The proof? Well, Liverpool today drew with Stoke, a team that in the last set of games Everton beat. Therefore Everton > Liverpool. Then, Liverpool also beat the champions, Manchester United. This therefore means that Everton > Liverpool > Manchester United. I think you'll find it makes perfect sense.

2 goals in 2 minutes! eboue has improved leaps and bounds this season. the first goal was offside but we've deserved this. 2-1

Will_NA added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Everton are now confirmed as the best team in the league. The proof? Well, Liverpool today drew with Stoke, a team that in the last set of games Everton beat. Therefore Everton > Liverpool. Then, Liverpool also beat the champions, Manchester United. This therefore means that Everton > Liverpool > Manchester United. I think you'll find it makes perfect sense.

Actually Tottenham have the strongest side in the league since they're holding 19 other teams above them. heard it on BBC

You and youir abbreviations lol. I have no idea what they mean.
NFT - No Further Text.;)

Excellent football by Arsenal, however, how dire are Bolton!? Their defence is shocking. 1st goal was offside, but they'd been unlucky with other chances so meh.

Maybe Will, but Blackburn have the strongest bench in the league, it must be, it's holding up Robbie Fowler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread