English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can see Everton struggling to pledge a challenge on both fronts and have their Premier League campaign affected by it. 8th place finish methinks.

Pessimism aside, we are clearly favourites to win it.

D

Deleted member 11215

why do people think chelsea will win it, i havent seen them play good for over 2 years.

rabeta

News Team Member
why do people think chelsea will win it, i havent seen them play good for over 2 years.

Well in the first year of the years you haven't seen them play well for, the won the title ;)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I only rate our chances on the league if we sign a couple of quality players which looks like it might be happening somewhere along the line, a lot of time left in the transfer window remember. Crouch also needs to play as much as possible as he has a good scoring record. A bit more focus on the league and a better start to the season may help.

I'm not sure about winning the league, but no lower than 3rd.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nobody vote in the poll, we have a nice pattern!

QOHjpg5b5555fe.jpg

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Grrr! I spent 3 minutes photoshopping that for nothing! :(

Oh well, i'll just have to wait for more people to vote for Everton winning the league because quite clearly, we are going to win it.

Osman > Ronaldo

Checkit.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Everton are going to win the league tbh, with Liverpool getting relegated.

*i can wish anyway :p*

'pool being relegated. That'd be a huge laugh!! Good luck in Europe, Toffees!

I think Utd will win again. It'll be close, Chelsea being the main challengers again. We'll win it in April at Stamford Bridge! :happy We've got a holding player now (that we were lacking last season) and all we need now is some decent cover in central defense.

By the way, Hargreaves is much more than a mere holding player. Anyone remember the way he terrorised Portugal at the last World Cup with his runs down the wing?

If I was Rio Ferdinand, I wouldn't start spouting nonsense about winning the Quadruple. It's far too much pressure to put on the team.

Next season will be fun!

Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
To be fair to Rio its like when McGrath says his team will win 5-0, you have to beleive you will win every game you play

sachin

International Coach
To be fair to Rio its like when McGrath says his team will win 5-0, you have to beleive you will win every game you play
Theres a huge difference though,mate.Firstly and foremost,is that football teams play alot more games in a shorter period of time and Secondly Manchest United will face teams who can match it with them no problem,where Australia has no real opposition...C'mon you Gunners!;)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Theres a huge difference though,mate.Firstly and foremost,is that football teams play alot more games in a shorter period of time and Secondly Manchest United will face teams who can match it with them no problem,where Australia has no real opposition...C'mon you Gunners!;)
I doubt they will have no problms matching the premiership champions :rolleyes: Theres not a difference, both beleieve that their good enough to win every game they play no matter what the opposition. If he was to go out and say we'll lose a game this year we won't be pleased will we? It's more than likely but it's still not the attitude to have

hassan

International Coach
Welll the prediction sucks, why are Arsenal in the poll... the only poll in which they should be in is Whos going to get relegated and i think we will top that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread