English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
They've still got a good side with young players like fabregas however now Henrys going (only 16 mill too according to BBC! ) they will find it harder to hold onto them if other clubs are interested.

those are my thoughts if wenger leaves

Animator!

School Cricketer
We're a pretty average side really.
We haven't got a good enough side to challenge for the title.

hassan

International Coach
Thats just plain aaahh Arsenal from being unbeaton and we get to one day at this state. if you want to sell Henry we SHOULD get Eto in exchange atleast and 16mill OMGGG SWP,Shevchenko and loads of other players were like above 20 mil and this is HENRY we are talkin about

D

Deleted member 11215

This is the start of the decline of arsenal. 16m is an absolute bargain for Barca. i would of been expecting 26m odd. Atleast this brings liverpool into the title race.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Oh, doubters. How useful was Henry to us last year? We didn't miss his flair, or his creativity. We missed his finishing touch but we can find someone for that. I hope he stays as he is a great player (albeit, not as great as he was) but we don't need someone who keeps us in doubt to his loyalty to the club.

My main fear is Wenger leaving as I worry others will follow suit, mainly, Cesc Fabregas but there are enough loyal Arsenal players such as Toure, Clichy, Gilberto, etc. We will survive. Sure, there will be hard times but this is NOT a decline. It really annoys me when people say that. Arsenal fans have faith. I really hope Wenger stays and I think he will.

I've got tickets to see the Emirates Cup and it will be interesting to see who is still there...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
It still might be a decline, really a test to see whether Wenger can bring through another generation like Fergie has done sooo many times. If Wenger leaves ( been listening to SSN most of the day as i've been ill ad i remember hearing something about Capello but i wasn't listening lol, think he's shortlisted to follow him or something) then Arsenal are screwed really, don't know if you'll get another manager who plays that type of football, might go back to "boring boring Arsenal" :p

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
That's what I fear. I don't see what attracts managers to Real Madrid. 6 managers in the last 4 years. Even if you win the title, your position isn't secure. Ask Vincente Del Bosque or Fabio Capello who may be getting the axe after winning La Liga in his first year!

Rjikaard's position is secure so Barca aren't a threat.

If Wenger really believes in his youth then he will stay.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Class gets goals and we have class. Henry is one eleventh of our team. We play best with ten men anyway :cool:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Evo you've got your pattern back, at least Arsneal have got no excuses and have to spend money now. Don't waste it on someone like Hleb either, spend it on someone you know is quality

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
oh yeh :p get on making me one :mad:

we have enough class in adebayor and rvp and walcott

Evo you've got your pattern back, at least Arsneal have got no excuses and have to spend money now. Don't waste it on someone like Hleb either, spend it on someone you know is quality

hleb is quality! :mad:

but yeh, i get what you mean

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Okay, here you go Will:

I look forward to seeing you using it :)

Chelsea will win the league this year, Man Utd didn't win convincingly enough to show they were the better side imo, Chelsea had injurys to key players and if they hadnt have had them, probably would have won the league.

thanx :mad:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Just realised Owen Hargreaves and Darren Bent cost more than Henry :D and apparently last year Madrid made a world record offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread