English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. We've ditched Van Der Meyde. He's now looking for a club apparently. Somehow he only made 20 apperances for us in 4 years, bet he was on ?40k a week as well, ridiculous really. Surprised Moyes didn't ditch him earlier, he was awful. He's actually played less games since 2003 than Manchester United played last season :laugh

LOL. We've ditched Van Der Meyde. He's now looking for a club apparently. Somehow he only made 20 apperances for us in 4 years, bet he was on ?40k a week as well, ridiculous really. Surprised Moyes didn't ditch him earlier, he was awful. He's actually played less games since 2003 than Manchester United played last season :laugh

His daughter was seriously ill and couldnt be moved from the hospital but now shes improved and fine to move on hence him moving on. Wasn't really an ideal situation for the club or the lad but from what i heard Moyes didnt man manage him too well.

Tbf, he had an alcohol problem and turned up late for training nearly all the time in his early days. You can forgive Moyes for treating him a little harshly because VDM treated the club with absolutely no respect when he first came here.

Having left Manchester Ronaldo is now shagging Paris Hilton. She's probably a good reflection of Madrid whilst his ex Gemma Atkinson is a totally good reflection of united. :D

You wouldn't say that to Gemma, she has class. Now if you aren't careful you'll end up with an Andy Durso sig young lady so I'd shut it.

I've already got this disgrace in my avatar. I can't even look at my own posts.

A horse would kill a canary tbf. As daft punk would say harder better faster stronger, suppose it sums up Ipswich's place in East Anglia.

A horse would kill a canary tbf. As daft punk would say harder better faster stronger, suppose it sums up Ipswich's place in East Anglia.
The canary could fly away from the horse. We may be in different leagues now, but they couldn't beat us last season. They had to resort to conning penalties from the referee to avenge the 2-0 defeat at Carrow Road. Scum!

LOL! English supporters... And wasn't it Matt saying yesterday that English supporters are the best in the world because even if they are crap they still support them?

LOL! English supporters... And wasn't it Matt saying yesterday that English supporters are the best in the world because even if they are crap they still support them?
I did still support them. Having to appear like a girl and have shite in my avatar for a while is worth it since England won.
And knocked India out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread