English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky vaughan your team is NOWHERE near the top you glory hunting mong.
*baked as hell eyes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You really do hate any glory hunting hogs don't you?!

...Good on ya.:clap

Yeah, Spain somehow is top, Brazil in the latter part of the top 10! Netherlands second? How are these calculated?

I don't mind it so much at club level, just when some joke fan decides that his country is gash so he supports one of the best teams in the world instead.

*baked as hell eyes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You really do hate any glory hunting hogs don't you?!

Yeah, Spain somehow is top, Brazil in the latter part of the top 10! Netherlands second? How are these calculated?

Somehow? European champions and unbeaten for even I cant remember how long. They deserve to be first.

I heard that Manure are switching from one insurance company to another as their shirt sponsors.

m_vaughan added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Spain are absoultely deserving of their first place. They're awesome.

Anyway I don't like our new kit that much but it doesn't look all that bad on our Leighton;

New Kit Image Gallery – News Archive – News – evertonfc.com – The Official Website of Everton Football Club

It looks better than the Chelsea kit. What exactly is the Chelsea kit??

I dunno, I quite like the Chelsea kit. It just doesn't look like a football strip though.

Indeed, Man Utd's shirts will have the Aon Insurance logo on as of the 2010/11 season.

Brazil haven't done a lot lately, Spain have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread