English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thriller?
Bad?
Beat it?

:p

I remember which one you mean though I think, probably can't find it now mind.;)

So now Southampton have been taken over by a billionare (SSN). It's good that they're not going to go to the wall - I never like to hear that about a football club, but let's hope they don't go money-crazy now like a certain other small club.

Carlos Tevez might not be a bad striker but he has an ugly face and I'm afraid this billboard will scare more people than welcome them.

Or maybe he is being welcomed to Manchester?:p

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 16
This is nothing to do with anything really, but Mikel Arteta's Twitter update from last week made me giggle;

"My first time kicking the ball again today and I am already better at passing than Phil Neville. Thank you all again for your messages M.A."

Huddersfield away in our third pre-season friendly tonight. Might find a way to watch it :spy

How did I forget to post that!

Yeah, it's a huge blow. We do have Shava, Jack Wilshere, Rosicky and Walcott to cover. I'll say this - I do not want Chamakh.

According to somewhere I read the other day I think he came back in the friendly against Barnet on Saturday. Think it was Wenger saying that he had doubts over whether he'd ever play again!

Rosicky played the full first half. I almost made a love explosion when I saw him playing again. I'm watching the matches on streams - shite quality.

Gerrard got off :( however it's not all bad news, now anyone who pisses you off on a night out you can punch, all you have to say is that you thought they were going to hit you.

Yeah you can have 6 of your mates around, have them attacking the person, then attack them without being hit back and claim self-defence. Interesting precedence set by the Liverpool-based jury:sarcasm.

Made up for by the brilliant commentary of the guy doing the United tour matches on South African TV (I think). Sounds like he's from the 50's and he says some brilliant things, get him over here Sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread