English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate United, so everyone is on my list.

Glory Hunting ??

United, Madrid are one of those clubs which has histories and i do not follow history i believe in creating histories. Chelsea has wrote history itself. All those scums who support United only knows about the history and but those who are Chelsea fan, they believe in creating histories.

:laugh Spot the irony in this post.

Auwais added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

who is the best current footballer ???

Options:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Lionell Messi
3. David Beckham
4. Wayne Roone
5. Fernando Torres
6. Samuel E'eto
7. Ronaldinho
8. Joh Terry
9. Michael Ballack
10. other...(mention the name)

Neil Das added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Cristiano Ronaldo for me... :P
That's an absolutely ridiculous list.

I hate United, so everyone is on my list.

Glory Hunting ??

United, Madrid are one of those clubs which has histories and i do not follow history i believe in creating histories. Chelsea has wrote history itself. All those scums who support United only knows about the history and but those who are Chelsea fan, they believe in creating histories.

Do you have any idea how daft that sounds? 'i don't follow history i believe in creating histories'? A club's history is what it's all about! As for Chelski and Manamecca City 'creating' history - don't you mean 'buying' history? And what you're doing is pure glory hunting - as a supporter, you pick a team, one team - doesn't matter where they come from - and stick with them through thick and thin!

Men vs boys - the sequel.

Ha ha - so true. Wonderful display by Utd today, especially Rooney. You know, losing Ronaldo is the best thing that could've happened for Rooney - sure we've lost a great player, but I think it's going to lead to the unlocking of the full potential of another, namely Wayne Rooney. I was a bit worried when he got that knock - we're screwed if he gets injured.

Arsenal had the chances, Man United were just so clinical on the break. Rooney was a beast today but Nani was sensational. Never really rated the lad that highly but that was his best performance by far. Had Arshavin buried a few chances that he would've expected to score himself things could have been a lot different.

Arsenal had the chances, Man United were just so clinical on the break. Rooney was a beast today but Nani was sensational. Never really rated the lad that highly but that was his best performance by far. Had Arshavin buried a few chances that he would've expected to score himself things could have been a lot different.

Arshavin is a clown. Criticising his teams performance in big games and questioning their squad strength in the press. As far as I'm aware - he's had one great game vs Liverpool.

Have to say that Scholes, Fletch and Carrick were excellent today. Rooney was brilliant and Nani top class. I'd like to see us stick with this lineup/formation.

We played better yesterday.Insua and Kuyt played really well,while 'The Greek' seems to be in the best form of his career.Loved the way we played in the second half.Insua created a lot of scoring oppurtunities.Should have had a better result than 2-0.

Insua is coming along real nicely, thought Ngog was decent too. Good effort all round from our boys, dominated the game and 2-0 is a solid result.

Insua is normally a bag of ████, but he actually played fairly well on Saturday. Still rather have Aurelio playing there.

Vintage display by United today, but could have been more. Diouf and Valencia missed a couple of good chances. Sad Owen didnt get much time to play. City losing to Hull wow!!

Vintage display by United today, but could have been more. Diouf and Valencia missed a couple of good chances. Sad Owen didnt get much time to play. City losing to Hull wow!!

Fantastic stuff - Rooney is on fire at the moment, as is the whole team. I don't think I remember an English striker being this in the groove since Shearer/Owen in their prime - this can only bode well for England at the World Cup.

Let's all laugh at City, let's all laugh at City! La la la la! La la la la!

Fantastic stuff - Rooney is on fire at the moment, as is the whole team. I don't think I remember an English striker being this in the groove since Shearer/Owen in their prime - this can only bode well for England at the World Cup.

Let's all laugh at City, let's all laugh at City! La la la la! La la la la!

Let's not get too smug. Remember what City fans and their chairman were saying before the Carling cup Semi final. We have a massive game in mid week away at Villa, lets see how we do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread