English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not laughing.

I saw the Chelsea-Arsenal game today. Have to say it was a case of one team playing well and the other playing smart. Wouldn't still want to rule the Gunners out just yet as they seem to keep coming back. And although he din't really set Drogba up for the first goal, it was good to see JT involved in it.

I am going to start calling Drogba Mr. Arsenal from now on.

Tonight could be a very important night in the title race - both us and Chelsea have tricky looking away games, but on current form, I'd back us to win at Villa and Chelsea to drop points at Everton.

Tonight could be a very important night in the title race - both us and Chelsea have tricky looking away games, but on current form, I'd back us to win at Villa and Chelsea to drop points at Everton.

Agreed, we have been in best form of the season and I feel we can easily destroy Villa away if Rooney and Nani play as they did against Arsenal or even Pompey. Everton v Chelsea is the game to watch, has been always entertaining and hoping Everton can win/or at least draw against Chelsea. Sadly they are not telecasting live in India.

Very surprised, disappointed & tentatively worried that Joe Cole isn't on the bench today for Chelsea.

Well, I was right about Chelsea dropping points - didn't expect it to be all three though! A decent result for us as well, but it would've been nice to be two points clear now - still, as Sir Alex said, this could prove to be a very important point. Chelsea are not travelling at all well, and they've yet to come to Old Trafford.

Bout time we actually came away from a match against Chelsea with a win. We seem to play well against them every year but they just find a way to either win or nab a draw. Nice to finally beat them, we're in good form atm, finally looking a good side. Fellaini's been magnificent the past month or so, actually looked like he might be worth his ridiculous price tag after all.

Bout time we actually came away from a match against Chelsea with a win. We seem to play well against them every year but they just find a way to either win or nab a draw. Nice to finally beat them, we're in good form atm, finally looking a good side. Fellaini's been magnificent the past month or so, actually looked like he might be worth his ridiculous price tag after all.

Was especially impressed with Baines again, he is having a tremendous season i'd say. Have been following his progress since his Wigan & under-21 ENG days & he really looking good now. Should be pushing Bridge to make the WC squad as back-up to Bigh Ash.

Ash Cole out for 3 months now. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ashely Cole out for 3 months...

Man Utd fan - YESSSS!!!!!!!

England Fan - Nooo!! but he would just come back before the World Cup..

Agent Saha! :happy

Yes, but he could be a double agent - we play them shortly...

Ashely Cole out for 3 months...

Man Utd fan - YESSSS!!!!!!!

England Fan - Nooo!! but he would just come back before the World Cup..

Hmm...it has introduced the very real possibility of Wayne Bridge and John Terry having to play in the same team - a headache Fabio could well do without. Without a doubt, we need Cole back for the World Cup. A return to action in early May would be perfect! :p

Yes, but he could be a double agent - we play them shortly...

How about him scoring an own goal, as Phil Neville did when we won our first league title during the Moruinho era at Chelsea...

Hmm...it has introduced the very real possibility of Wayne Bridge and John Terry having to play in the same team - a headache Fabio could well do without. Without a doubt, we need Cole back for the World Cup. A return to action in early May would be perfect! :p

Yeah that would be perfect, Cole coming back after Chelsea have lost the title..:p

Why is it that going into a big tournament we always have a key player injured and/or in some story that distracts them from their football (Terry and now Cole). Ashley Cole has looked back to his best this season and he goes and breaks his leg. Typical. Having said that he'l be able to text his heart out for the next few months.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread