English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well firstly im not a Chelsea fan, i like both them & United. I am one of the few british people who doesn't have a strong affiliation towards a club. My main football team is the national side.

But going back to your point, for me Chelsea have loooked the better team this season & i'd be surprised if they dont snatch the league this season. They indeed may not be the same team like under Mourinho ATM, but they cant be too far off.

Whoah - I just looked at your domestic team 'list'. Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City??? :eek: What do you do when one plays the other?

Whoah - I just looked at your domestic team 'list'. Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City??? :eek: What do you do when one plays the other?

Ha i dont do anything nor do i feel anyway ,since as i said before i have no strong affiliation for any club (although im from Manchester). My main football team is the England national side.

Damn !! those scums United went through :facepalm now that scum manager will whine more :sarcasm

Was it you that sent me a 'glory hunter' comment? Someone who 'supports' :

Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona (and they're the ones that we know about..)

I support one club only - Man Utd. It's been that way for over twenty years and it'll stay that way forever. Who will be your main team next week/month/year? :p

This is the team i hope Big Capello picks for the friendly vs Egypt.

GK:

1. Hart
2. Green
3. Robinson

DEF:

4. Terry
5. Upson
6. Campbell
7. Brown
8. Baines
9. Warnock
10. L Young/Lescott

MID:

11. Gerrard
12. Lampard
13. Barry
14. Carrick
15. J Cole
16. Milner
17. Walcott
18. Beckham

STR:

19. Rooney
20. Heskey
21. Defoe
22. Crouch
23. Owen

Yea i know Owen wont be called up..:facepalm

But looking at the likely squad i think Capello should SERIOUSLY consider asking Carragher to come out of international retirement. Since everytime one of Ferdinand or Terry get injured etc i cringe at our back-up defensive option..

Hart

Brown Terry Upson Baines

Walcott Lamaprd Barry Gerrard (c)

Rooney

Heskey

Last edited:
But looking at the likely squad i think Capello should SERIOUSLY consider asking Carragher to come out of international retirement. Since everytime one of Ferdinand or Terry get injured etc i cringe as our back-up defensive option..

He already did. He declined.

Chelsea hammered at home by City. Agent Tevez scores twice. Wow!! Cant really believed. Title race has another new twist and this time in our favour.

Bellamy's a legend!

In the post match interview:
Craig Bellamy said:
You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone in football knows what he's like.

Bellamy's a legend!

In the post match interview:

"Same old Terry, always Cheating!" It was good to see the Chelski lose. Especially after the Chelsea fans booed Bridge. Do they not understand why people are booing Terry?

I'm at the England game on Wed's (just missed out on the squad) and expect to hear him booed, though only when his name is read out.

Great to see Chelsea lose to City and Arsenal are struggling a bit against Stoke as well right now.

Poor Ramsey. :( That was a bit unfortunate since both went for the ball. It looks like Tibia and Fibula break. Hopefully a clean break and he recovers as soon as he can. Just got to know that ESPN are not showing those relays since it could be devastating for children. Still at the end of the day it was reckless tackle which could end up someone career. Now come on Arsenal win it for Ramsey.

Not seen it but I can imagine it was horrible. The fact that the BBC writer says Shawcross appeared to be wiping away tears says it all. I just hope he can recover as quickly as possible and be back for next season. He is by far the best Welsh player currently and a real talent.

Not seen it but I can imagine it was horrible.

Ya but it looked accidental. Shawcross was visibly shaken by it as well. At last it was nasty for Ramsey.

Here is the story on SKY sport's website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread