English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13648

Not enough information.

Plus, I hope Ashley chokes on his money tbf. He's a c*nt of the highest order.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Ridiculous. They just got back into the Premiership. What do you expect? Champions League football? Get real.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
The decision to sack him is pathetic!

Well all he possessed was a decent record against the top teams in the BPL .But take a look at their home form against the minnows , really horrible . To lose at St.James Park against the likes of Stoke,Blackburn are not things that he can get away with . But thats the case when you manage low profile teams who have just been promoted. He did not deserve the axe especially with the likes of avram grant still clinging on to his spot at Upton Park . Thats a real time conspiracy

Last edited:

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well all he possessed was a decent record against the top teams in the BPL .But take a look at their home form against the minnows , really horrible . To lose at St.James Park against the likes of Stoke,Blackburn are not things that he can get away with . But thats the case when you manage low profile teams who have just been promoted. He did not deserve the axe especially with the likes of avram grant still clinging on to his spot at Upton Park . Thats a real time conspiracy

Well, apparently they don't consider themselves to be a small club whatsoever and Mike Ashley has an obsession with big name managers.

J-Psychic added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Your owner is almost as big a prat as ours. Almost.

Similar case here as well.

J-Psychic added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

What an easy win for Liverpool yesterday. Aston Villa didn't even bother making it hard for them.

Last edited:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Aston Villa didn't even bother making it hard for them.

Ya but once again glen johnson was vulnerable in the right with downing and albrighton both managing to ease past him and their only chance was a big miss with reina making a great save of agbonlahor following downing's low cross . Personally i felt lucas was horrible and raul meireles was the MoM to me. Also dirk kuyt is playing ████ football atm.

Highlander999

ICC President
But thats the case when you manage low profile teams who have just been promoted.

LOL :lol It's pretty obvious you have no real knowledge of football and obviously have only been watching football the last few years as Newcastle have struggled. I would hardly call having one of the biggest grounds in the Premiership, one of the biggest fan followings and being 20th on the Forbes list of richest football clubs (7th in the Premiership!!!) is a low profile club :rolleyes

D

Deleted member 13648

To be fair, we aren't a big club. Never have been, never will be.

Highlander999

ICC President
Trophy wise, I agree with you, although in the early/mid 90's we certainly were a top 4 team. Financially though and actual fan backing, we are one of the biggest in the Premiership. However, Newcastle Utd is it's own worst enemy. Way too much is expected in every single aspect of the club and until that changes we won't see the trophy cabinet filling up. I begun to see that changing a bit this season under Hughton and through talking to the fans at St James it seemed the majority felt the same way, though now it seems all that good work has been blown out the water.

JD10

International Cricketer
Ya but once again glen johnson was vulnerable in the right with downing and albrighton both managing to ease past him and their only chance was a big miss with reina making a great save of agbonlahor following downing's low cross . Personally i felt lucas was horrible and raul meireles was the MoM to me. Also dirk kuyt is playing ████ football atm.

I must of watched a different game. I felt Johnson was better than his recent performances and Dirk Kuyt is our most consistant work horse in the team. Gotta give it to Babel and N'Gog they looked real good there :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Lucas horrible? He was absolutely brilliant. I think he's been one of the best players so far this season. His positioning is excellent, always there for the easy pass, and his passing has become very reliable. He was criticised for being too weak on the ball, and too wreckless and late in tackles, but he's improved in those areas. He's become much stronger and improved his reactions. Lucas has had a great season.

JD10

International Cricketer
Lucas horrible? He was absolutely brilliant. I think he's been one of the best players so far this season. His positioning is excellent, always there for the easy pass, and his passing has become very reliable. He was criticised for being too weak on the ball, and too wreckless and late in tackles, but he's improved in those areas. He's become much stronger and improved his reactions. Lucas has had a great season.

I totally agree with you there Dr Pepper. :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread