English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all boring. Only Newcastle can thrash teams and then be guaranteed to lose 4-1 Stevenage in the Cup.

I love the rollercoaster which is my club :D

Another hopeless defeat and performance. :mad I'm currently fearing for Ancelotti's job. The only good thing tonight is Tottenham lost as well. Thanks Everton!

Coleman! you beauty! Great work against Tottenham!
Everton have some great potential players if only they can hold on to them.
Its just they have trouble maintaining a winning run against teams they are expected to win against :/

Coleman! you beauty! Great work against Tottenham!
Everton have some great potential players if only they can hold on to them.
Its just they have trouble maintaining a winning run against teams they are expected to win against :/

If everyone else was better than us we'd probably win the league.

A decent game at the Emirates but the result turned out as pretty much expected; a draw.

I'm currently fearing for Ancelotti's job.

I would love this guy at Anfield after what happened yesterday . Talking of Pool , Pathetic performance once again away from home , still can't believe Roy is clinging on though its only a matter of days now . Banners of "come back Rafa" were all over Ewood Park . Further embarrassment arose when Blackburn fans started chanting "Will you play us every week" & "Are you Burnley in disguise " . really have given up over Roy's Liverpool side . Torres was busy complaining to the refs rather than focusing in front of goal . Gerrard skies a penalty high to erase any hopes of an istanbul comeback . Seriously with Ancellotti being a Liverpool supporter in the BPL (he said this during his Milan days) , i wouldn't be surprised if he took over the reigns even though its highly highly unlikely . But the one thing that indicates a slight possibility is the poor patience of Chelsea especially under Roman Abhramovic who expects instant results and is pretty impatient . SOS Carlo

Can't see Ancelotti getting sack this season, maybe in the summer. He'll be seriously relying on the champions league now though.

A great night for us - Man City and Arsenal tripping up over each other and Chelsea losing again. The title is firmly ours to lose now.

But the one thing that indicates a slight possibility is the poor patience of Chelsea especially under Roman Abhramovic who expects instant results and is pretty impatient . SOS Carlo

That is where Roman has to learn to be patient and support the manager. In the past, he's sacking managers like he's playing Football Manager. :facepalm

Some fans are pathetic. No idea what they're talking about and come to stupid conclusions like that after a run of bad form. Yes, Chelsea have been very bad of late, but let's not forget 6 months ago Ancelotti did the double!

Ah common Jason , its just 1 pathetic fan , you think that is gonna trouble Carlo ?? Absolutely not. Like he said , its worse in Italy . I can still remember the fans protest when Ferrara was doing a horror job during his stint with Juve . That was the meaning of a real protest , not this .

P.S : Anyways , i am reiterating my desire to have Carlo @ Anfield :p

----------

The question is: will Liverpool be promoted next season?

Your point ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread