English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans are pathetic. No idea what they're talking about and come to stupid conclusions like that after a run of bad form. Yes, Chelsea have been very bad of late, but let's not forget 6 months ago Ancelotti did the double!

Exactly. Our club has been in darker times than this before. So, I don't quite get the overreaction from the fan.

Ah common Jason , its just 1 pathetic fan , you think that is gonna trouble Carlo ?? Absolutely not. Like he said , its worse in Italy . I can still remember the fans protest when Ferrara was doing a horror job during his stint with Juve . That was the meaning of a real protest , not this .

True but this will not help matters at the moment. Ancelotti won us the Double last season and Abramovich was the one who really puts us on the map. So that reaction is really pathetic and totally unnecessary even if its just from one fan.

Last edited:
Roy Hodgson is officially gone from Liverpool with Kenny Dalglish taking charge till end of the season. This happens just one day before the big match tomorrow. Hmmm...

Leeds nearly done it again but gave away a penalty which resulted in the game finishing 1-1. An entertaining game as the game progressed in the second half and I thought it was risky for Simon Grayson to went defensive with 15 minutes to go. But anyway, it's another fixture for Arsenal in midweek again.

He won't do much for us, but he should keep us away from relegation. That has to be his aim. We were seriously on track for relegation with Roy.

Lol relegation is something we can't even afford to think off even had we been docked those 9 penalty points initially . ANyways coming back to the point , Kenny's main objective would be to erase Pool's dreaded away form . And then a win at anfield followed by a draw away from home will fetch us 4 points for every 2 games , an average of 2 points per game ....something only United boast right now . So given our state of 25 pts from 20 games , i would readily take 36 points from the remaining 18 games to be played which will fetch us 61 points . Mind you 61 points is more than good for a Europa league spot . Though i very well know am dreaming big :p

Walcott made the difference for Arsenal. Parker couldn't handle his pace, and thus made about 3/4 chances.

Good riddance to Hodgson as well. Dalglish has won more trophies than Hodgson has won away games in England! I'd like to see either Ralf Rangnick or Coyle take over at the end of the season.

He won't do much for us, but he should keep us away from relegation. That has to be his aim. We were seriously on track for relegation with Roy.

Even if Roy is still in charge, I can't see Liverpool being relegated. Your reasonably good home form would most likely be enough to keep you guys up.

With Kenny Dalglish in charge now, it will definitely be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

----------

Baines's goal against Scunthorpe was great and Petrov's goal against Sheffield United deserves a mention too along with its build up to the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread