English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone seen a player who loves his club more than this? This was after one of Arsenal's goals that put them in the lead last week.

WOJBALLBOY.png

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
5 years and we're yet to beat Arsenal at Anfield! Nice defeat to confirm our place in next season's Europa League. Also Adam should sign up playing for a Conference side, 'cause that's where he truly belongs.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You're in Europe because of that Mickey Mouse cup you won last weekend. Doesn't matter where you finish in the league.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
No. We'll still finish 6th.

It's tragic when an Everton fan mocks about the Carling Cup, 'cause frankly speaking, that's their only real chance of winning a silverware.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Bye bye 4th place. Liverpool fans, looks like we'll be in the same boat next season...

lancashire666

International Coach
No. We'll still finish 6th.

It's tragic when an Everton fan mocks about the Carling Cup, 'cause frankly speaking, that's their only real chance of winning a silverware.

Its also Liverpools only real chance of silverware :p

But I understand what you mean, Everton would love to have won it, despite it being a joke of a competition.

City destroyed Bolton today, 2-0 is an insane scoreline, im not exaggerating when I say it could of been 6 or 7-0 today easily, Bogdan was immense for them. And Calttenburg not giving what looked like a stonewall pen on Mario helped them a little as well. The 3 points were never in doubt from the first couple of minutes when we hit the post, missed an open net and Bogdan pulled of a stunning save. It was just a case of how many we would score, Bolton just couldnt live with the movement.

We are such a better team with Balotelli playing, I know hes one of the most despised people in football, but his movement and ability to bring other people into play is fantastic.

Stranges part of the day was listening to the Bolton fans, or what there was of them, singing "Thursday night, channel 5". Now I get Chelsea or Arsenal fans singing that with them being in the champions league and all... But Bolton fans? They would kill to be good enough to get on Channel 5 on a Thursday :rolleyes

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well Liverpool can at least look forward to a Thursday night date with channel 5 next season.
To be perfectly honest I'd rather be Man U/C and still in Europe rather than heading out of the CL in the first knockout round like Arsenal and Chelsea are going to be doing.

lancashire666

International Coach
Wenger seems to disagree with that based on an interview I heard on my way home on 5 live he was saying he thinks Arsenal have a "good chance" of winning :lol

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Stranges part of the day was listening to the Bolton fans, or what there was of them, singing "Thursday night, channel 5". Now I get Chelsea or Arsenal fans singing that with them being in the champions league and all... But Bolton fans? They would kill to be good enough to get on Channel 5 on a Thursday :rolleyes

Yea strange fans of Bolton, when we are beating them apart, the best they could come up with singing about Suarez and Evra. Did the best to rile us, but we really didnt feel threaten by them.

War

Chairman of Selectors
If ABV isn't sacked now, being ousted from the Champions league by Napoli surely will.

But Abrohamovich really needs to give his managers some sort of confidence in order to build a knew team and ease his obsession to win the C League.

The Mourinho era Chelsea players are coming to a decline - a new breed has to come through. If ABV is sacked, he may have a problem getting a proper manager since coaching Chelsea with him as the owner is seemingly becoming the impossible job of world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread