English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
A trip to Stoke next, and we're short on CBs. Not the ideal situation what with Stoke's aerial bombardment. I'm not worried about City catching us, but we need to win to get things back on track and finish the season strongly.

Can't understand the RvP situation at all.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Sorry just climbed out from under the rock I live under,, why what is the situation.??

I seriously had no idea there was any problem other than he is slightly out of form.

Yep - I referred to it as a 'situation' because it came on so suddenly, yet he still seems in great form for Holland. I'd say he's more than 'slightly' out of form; I wonder if he's carrying a bit of an injury.

Still, either way he's had an amazing first season for Utd.

Lee1981

International Coach
Yep - I referred to it as a 'situation' because it came on so suddenly, yet he still seems in great form for Holland. I'd say he's more than 'slightly' out of form; I wonder if he's carrying a bit of an injury.

Still, either way he's had an amazing first season for Utd.

Ok

Thought you had some inside knowledge on something going on, yeah he has been great, I thought he would flop tbh.

Fair play to him and Utd

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ok

Thought you had some inside knowledge on something going on, yeah he has been great, I thought he would flop tbh.

Fair play to him and Utd

I was expecting numerous injuries as well, going by what everyone was saying when we signed him up.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
So, it appears that Roman isn't keen on a Jose return and instead would like the Malaga manager. I think that's a huge mistake; no slight against the Malaga boss, but Jose has the distinct advantage of knowing how to deal with Sir Alex and his mind games.

While I'd love to see Jose back in English football, I wouldn't want to see him at a rival club. ;)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hope Pellegrini doesn't end up at Chelsea out of all clubs, he deserves a good owner after a long time.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Pellegrini is an outstanding manager, he is of a higher quality than the Chelsea circus (then again most managers are).

----------

With Sunderland winning and QPR and Reading all but relegated, I'm picking Stoke to go down as well.

Stoke aren't going to start scoring out of nowhere and their defence is dire atm, so I reckon they're done. Villa seem to have a real belief and by the looks of it Wigan will never relegate. Sunderland's win should give them a good run of form under the new manager. Norwich were looking good to us so I reckon they'll reach safety. IMO it's between them and Stoke.

Lee1981

International Coach
Di Canio. :thumbs

That is what I call passion, who would not want to play for someone showing that much desire

Can see him being a top manager, reminds of Jose the way he can make players play at another 10%.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Wow - that was entirely uncalled for by Aguero, jumping on the player with two feet like that! What was he thinking; his team are 2-1 up and he could easily have gone for that.

Good job by our guys, nice safe 2-0 win and RvP on the scoresheet again. Made me laugh the way he almost sent Sir Alex flying during the celebration!

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Ikr, that was very unlike Aguero, blame it on the Argentina-Brazil rivalry we shall. :p

Good performance till about the 65 minute, then we conceded the goal and ---- hit the fan, good game, here we come Wigan!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
As a result of Chelsea's loss, Wigan now join Swansea in next season's Europa League. The last spot will go to the fifth placed side in the league.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ikr, that was very unlike Aguero, blame it on the Argentina-Brazil rivalry we shall. :p

Good performance till about the 65 minute, then we conceded the goal and ---- hit the fan, good game, here we come Wigan!

Yep, that's the FA Cup done and dusted for City - can't see Wigan doing anything; although you can never be completely sure with the FA Cup. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread