English Football Thread 2013/14

Who will win the Premiership?

• Total voters

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, but Mourinho pulled the plug at the last second so we had to hold onto Bendtner and use him as second choice.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
''This is..This is why we go Norwich exactly the same, we go again come on!''

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Absolutely buzzing. Thought City deserved a point today, but over two legs, thought both of us deserved 3 points each, considering we deserved atleast a draw at the Etihad.

Henderson and Sturridge being suspended & injured will be body blows for Liverpool no doubt, just like Yaya Toure's absence will be for City and Hazard's for Chelsea.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Absolutely buzzing. Thought City deserved a point today, but over two legs, thought both of us deserved 3 points each, considering we deserved atleast a draw at the Etihad.

Henderson and Sturridge being suspended & injured will be body blows for Liverpool no doubt, just like Yaya Toure's absence will be for City and Hazard's for Chelsea.

You should be able to beat Norwich next week without Sturridge if its confirmed he won't make it that far. But the other week vs Chelsea of course he will be huge miss.

How Rogers successfully structures his mid-field without Henderson, especially for the Chelsea game might be his biggest tactical puzzle this season. Since as you pool supporters know very well, his energetic running & the amount of ground he covers has been huge.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
The way Liverpool are celebrating, they'd better win the league or they'll look like right plonkers.

Lee1981

International Coach
Must of been living under a rock the past few days, did the scousers win the league on Sunday.??:facepalm

Another example of why I frigging hate Liverpool more than any other team, and don't get me started on bloody Hillsborough.:mad

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Must of been living under a rock the past few days, did the scousers win the league on Sunday.??:facepalm

Another example of why I frigging hate Liverpool more than any other team, and don't get me started on bloody Hillsborough.:mad

Just say that you don't have any respect for a team which has dominated English Football for years. Also, just think how would you feel if you lost your children in the disaster. :rolleyes

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors

You really do seem a vile human being, Lee. Gerrard had lost his 10 year old cousin during the disaster, plus at the same time it was such a huge win, putting us in pole position to clinch our first league title in 25 odd years, so both factors coupled meant the emotions were obviously going to get the better of him and thereby our players, and hence followed the celebrations.

Users who are viewing this thread