English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46200

I thought You were joking when You said You were supporting Luton, but apparently not.
Well if I get my husband to watch Eagles games on TV then I will follow his team over here not a bad arrangement. I think it would be taking the piss to get him to like the Warriors or the Force!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last game highlights vs Mansfield 17/04/2017.

Gosh only just seen these. Are you getting into it at all now or just being dutiful wife? Luton just missed out on automatic promotion and traditionally those teams don't get promoted via the play offs so will be interesting to see how they get on

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Gosh only just seen these. Are you getting into it at all now or just being dutiful wife? Luton just missed out on automatic promotion and traditionally those teams don't get promoted via the play offs so will be interesting to see how they get on

Hi there long time. Missing Gary Rowett? Lol

D

Deleted member 46200

Well if I get my husband to watch Eagles games on TV then I will follow his team over here not a bad arrangement. I think it would be taking the piss to get him to like the Warriors or the Force!
Ah see the reply above this concerning my hub. The eagles will be on TV a lot this year so only fair to watch Luton seen three games this season not bad just a little hit and miss Luton that is.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi there long time. Missing Gary Rowett? Lol

I hope he gets derby promoted via play offs tbh. Still, be cracking atmosphere at Villa this weekend with 'arry at the helm

Ah see the reply above this concerning my hub. The eagles will be on TV a lot this year so only fair to watch Luton seen three games this season not bad just a little hit and miss Luton that is.

Gotcha, though football (soccer) trumps all of course :thumbs :p

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I hope he gets derby promoted via play offs tbh. Still, be cracking atmosphere at Villa this weekend with 'arry at the helm
I literally just found out about that, interesting appointment - I thought he was gone for good. Can't wait for the derby I'm buzzing.

D

Deleted member 46200

Gotcha, though football (soccer) trumps all of course :thumbs :p

You jest, take a look at the Eagles highlights I post in the AFL thread any questions ask me... That's proper football.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
football.
youth-football-tours-butlins.jpg

THIS IS FOOTBALL!
AFL-Grand-Final.jpg

This is handball.

D

Deleted member 46200

JUST LIKE THIS WEBSITE BOYS VS MEN VS ONE WOMEN!!!
You still have to kick on goal and kick to pass (mark) great game.
Just like this website, boys play games the men play sport! And me.

Off all the teams Swans and the dogs... Dis my Eagles and I will find you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread