English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Typical Gooner, never can think of anything original to say and have to resort to Google for put downs :noway

You sound like a very bitter, twisted fan, being subjected to watching loads of other teams win the trophies you can nowadays only dream about :D

Being a fan of a so called big club is easy, being a fan of any other club is what's known as a true fan, supporting your team no matter what position/league they are in.

Talk to me when you next win a big trophy and actually have something that a big club can actually talk about.....
Google, WTF??????? I cant even bring myself to sum up Birminghams chances of succes the negatives are far easier but more time consuming why bother with a used car salesman as a manager no, set sail for the first division my friend!

Not bitter just looking forward who won the FA cup last season? I am also a season ticket holder so yep a true supporter even though the dark days.

Talk to me when you next win a big trophy and actually have something that a big club can actually talk about....

Caroline says I would be banned if I replied so lucky you, bring a shovel next time as youll need it bad boy!

ben1983

School Cricketer
That I believe is treatable with penicillin...
Harsh[DOUBLEPOST=1501270550][/DOUBLEPOST]
They do lack of ambition or peak near the top always prerfer to end a season with something than nothin.[DOUBLEPOST=1501253694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Easy girl talking yourself out of a ticket?
Haha spot on there chick

Users who are viewing this thread