English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Don't worry, everyone someone mentions Villa that happens to me too. I see you support Arsenal though, oh well nobody's perfect..!
It is heart breaking to watch a great club like Aston Villa slide so badly but goes to show the problems we have in our great game where any idiot can take charge and skim of the profits. Arsenal my friend are the dogs bollocks put yours on the block and tell me your dirty little secret?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is heart breaking to watch a great club like Aston Villa slide so badly but goes to show the problems we have in our great game where any idiot can take charge and skim of the profits. Arsenal my friend are the dogs bollocks put yours on the block and tell me your dirty little secret?

You clearly had some proof reading issues there. I am assuming you meant to say
  • It is great to watch a **** club like Aston Villa slide so badly
  • Arsenal my friend are bollocks
From my quote about Villa, I obviously support that great side Birmingham City (yes, you couldn't even beat us in the Cup final). I don't even support Arsenal but even I am fed up with Wenger getting you in fourth each season. Oops except last season of course :p

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Ruben Neves to Wolves...
Strangest transfer since Tevez and Mascherano to West ham

What the actual... I think this is actually stranger.

From my quote about Villa, I obviously support that great side Birmingham City (yes, you couldn't even beat us in the Cup final). I don't even support Arsenal but even I am fed up with Wenger getting you in fourth each season. Oops except last season of course :p

SOTC.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator

Why dissing on the Coventry fans, some form of therapy? :p
We both know Villa have everything to lose this season, everyone expects them to go up so if they don't...........

Trex99

Club Captain
Ok, a little late to talk about but Chelsea's 3-0 victory against arsenal. Now I know that the chelsea hooligans will be dancing while the gooners reply would be "It's just pre season, this is a chance to determine where we lack depth"

I mean come on, you make a national team bench warmer who scored most of his goals via penalties last season your signing of the season. Laca rarely plays for france while giroud gets picked each time. And the rise of Mbappe and Dembele means that laca will probably never earn a cap ever again. Lacazette vanished, just like Ozil.
The signs aren't encouraging at all for Arsenal. And they might collapse further when morata'll be starting.

I think Arsenal should have gone for Morata before Chelsea even went, personally I preferred him over benzema and I absolutley hate the fact that chelsea got him.
He scored more goals in limited matches and is a brilliant striker. Chelsea have made a good deal.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ok, a little late to talk about but Chelsea's 3-0 victory against arsenal. Now I know that the chelsea hooligans will be dancing while the gooners reply would be "It's just pre season, this is a chance to determine where we lack depth"

I mean come on, you make a national team bench warmer who scored most of his goals via penalties last season your signing of the season. Laca rarely plays for france while giroud gets picked each time. And the rise of Mbappe and Dembele means that laca will probably never earn a cap ever again. Lacazette vanished, just like Ozil.
The signs aren't encouraging at all for Arsenal. And they might collapse further when morata'll be starting.

I think Arsenal should have gone for Morata before Chelsea even went, personally I preferred him over benzema and I absolutley hate the fact that chelsea got him.
He scored more goals in limited matches and is a brilliant striker. Chelsea have made a good deal.

Jeez some people have weird opinions

D

Deleted member 46200

Jeez some people have weird opinions
It is called individuality so why make that statement and why bother replying if you're not going to make a counter argument...

No, being honest I feel that player Arsenal signed will do good. Not sure about what the Coventry thing is... ? Morata is he good... ? If so would he have signed for Arsenal. I think @Trex99 is a Tottenham fan (I can hear wheezing from here)... Rooney... guess he is past it and looking to run a pub...?

As you can tell I'm learning about this great game (or grate game).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Better fourth than clinging to the rim of the toilet just waiting to be flushed away.

Birmingham city is the club were the farmer takes his dog out to shoot it and finds he hasnt got any bullets. Next time shep I will put you out of your misery.

Talk to me when you are in the prem instead of dying on you backside looking at the first division as your future.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
It is called individuality so why make that statement and why bother replying if you're not going to make a counter argument...

No, being honest I feel that player Arsenal signed will do good. Not sure about what the Coventry thing is... ? Morata is he good... ? If so would he have signed for Arsenal. I think @Trex99 is a Tottenham fan (I can hear wheezing from here)... Rooney... guess he is past it and looking to run a pub...?

As you can tell I'm learning about this great game (or grate game).
That's a spurs fan you lust for be careful as they dont last long and choke on occaissions

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Better fourth than clinging to the rim of the toilet just waiting to be flushed away.

Birmingham city is the club were the farmer takes his dog out to shoot it and finds he hasnt got any bullets. Next time shep I will put you out of your misery.

Talk to me when you are in the prem instead of dying on you backside looking at the first division as your future.

Typical Gooner, never can think of anything original to say and have to resort to Google for put downs :noway

You sound like a very bitter, twisted fan, being subjected to watching loads of other teams win the trophies you can nowadays only dream about :D

Being a fan of a so called big club is easy, being a fan of any other club is what's known as a true fan, supporting your team no matter what position/league they are in.

Talk to me when you next win a big trophy and actually have something that a big club can actually talk about.....

D

Deleted member 46200

Typical Gooner, never can think of anything original to say and have to resort to Google for put downs :noway

You sound like a very bitter, twisted fan, being subjected to watching loads of other teams win the trophies you can nowadays only dream about :D

Being a fan of a so called big club is easy, being a fan of any other club is what's known as a true fan, supporting your team no matter what position/league they are in.

Talk to me when you next win a big trophy and actually have something that a big club can actually talk about.....
Ouch... !!!

Users who are viewing this thread