English Football Thread 2016/17

Who will win the league this season?

• Total voters

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
If your black then wait for the abuse!!! The man is a racist.

Some of his best mates are black and he was literally cleared in a court of law but guess some people prefer to believe The Sun and Daily Mail. Going through this forum, it's actually funny reading some of the posts about Terry. It is worth remembering that the tabloids which created the story of his affair apologised later saying the stories were false but hey ho, why let agendas get in the way of facts?

But in all honesty, JT should pack his bags and retire. It was difficult watching him struggle over the past year or so and he has nothing to gain by playing on.

D

Deleted member 46200

Some of his best mates are black and he was literally cleared in a court of law but guess some people prefer to believe The Sun and Daily Mail. Going through this forum, it's actually funny reading some of the posts about Terry. It is worth remembering that the tabloids which created the story of his affair apologised later saying the stories were false but hey ho, why let agendas get in the way of facts?

But in all honesty, JT should pack his bags and retire. It was difficult watching him struggle over the past year or so and he has nothing to gain by playing on.
I don't read the tabloids and being honest the sun...? No that's for men with low sex drive. Plenty of evidence to suggest he is a racist and indulges in infifelity he is also a thug... No let him join Villa and suffer.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
This sadly is very true.

Anyway think Villa favourites to go up this i?

Our new owner doesn't hold off on throwing dosh into the transfer kitty so I reckon a good window could put us in contention.

If your black then wait for the abuse!!! The man is a racist.
Not exactly going to single out a coloured fellow out in the stands and chuck a banana skin at them is he?
But yeah to say that the Anton Ferdinand incident a few years back was disgraceful would be putting it mildly, but of course he's an English football icon so everyone moves on from it.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
So when is this thread going to get serious... Would love you gentleman to educate me in this game called soccer...?
Trust me Caroline these little boys don't know what hit them It'll get serious! No disrespect are you in the right thread with Luton? LOL.

Please can a Chelsea fan enter the fray.[DOUBLEPOST=1500044266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lukaku's gonna wear the no. 9 shirt?
Have to admit he's a good player.[DOUBLEPOST=1500044295][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ruben Neves to Wolves...
Strangest transfer since Tevez and Mascherano to West ham
Wolves? Ambition, lost.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
That's interesting - also if zidane has faith in his current no1 might be less inclined to make a bid - who knows?
Talk of Ibra maybe coming back to united at xmas if fit - would be good for you to bolster what must be a title campaign this season
Yeah, They could get the Title if all the cards play well but some think otherwise.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think Chelsea should get auba at any cost ?
Your thoughts ?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I think Chelsea should get auba at any cost ?
Your thoughts ?
Not up to date with there losses if any but strengthening keeps everyone on their toes and creates comptetition for places and makes injuries easier to manage.[DOUBLEPOST=1500388620][/DOUBLEPOST]
The problem is that neves was linked with all the big boys in europe.
And maybe Wolves offered him a lot of cash? For a 20yo he needs to play than sit in the reserves of a big club maybe a good move on hisaccount?[DOUBLEPOST=1500388671][/DOUBLEPOST]
Most likely the relegated teams will be pushing to go straight back up.maybe villa for the playoffs.
Villa??? I just lost my lunch.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Very true at least he can rest up on the Everton bench but may need some tweezers for those splinters.
Ah Caroline he may get a second wind and become inspired and well play for Everton he did look as if he was finished for Man Utd; watch this space maybe life in the old dog yet.

Users who are viewing this thread