f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

hi f0bstyle,
what about a pakistani odi kit ? when you are making a paktani kit just modify the same and make the latest Pakistani ODI kit.

babai

New bats, Pakistan A and Pakistan faces now available for download at cricket2004.co.uk

babai, i will get to work on your pakistan ODI kit tonight or maybe tommorow

Thanks a ton, for your info I am attaching the latest ODI kit for pakistan for your refrence. just replace the world cup logo with pepsi logo

Attachments

• pak0a.jpg
    pak0a.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1
hey babai, this is what hte kit front looks like at the moment. is hte green the correct shade or should it be lighter?

Attachments

• pakfront.jpg
    pakfront.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

The kit color is ok but the yellow shade should be deeper more draker . see the picture of wasim akram i attched. also please attach the AJ logo on the arm also.

thanks
babai :)

Hi F0bstyle,

thanks, yes if you see the yellow color on the sleeves and the word pakistan is deep yellow and not lemon yellow, also the kit color is deep bottle green.

babai

wait the green color is ok, i watched it closely only make the yellow color on sleeves and the word pakistan a bit deeper that will do. please see akram's kit for reference

babai

yeah im using that akram kit. im changing the location of aj sports from that right side to left side b/c from a picture i have from bangladesh series, aj sports is on left and pepsi is on right

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Feb 28 2004, 02:58 PM
yeah im using that akram kit.? im changing the location of aj sports from that right side to left side b/c from a picture i have from bangladesh series, aj sports is on left and pepsi is on right
It can be on either side, depending on the batsman. Left-handed batsmen have the kit maker's logo on their right side while right handed batsmen have it on their left side (which ever one shows while batting)....

As in the Akram pic.,I feel yellow on the sleves is not required.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
the whole thing with that is thats how the default kit is. so i dont really see a point in changing that part of the default kit which is pretty good to begin with

Hi fbstyle,

Did you made the yellow color deeper in the pakitani kit also please make this kit the best kit yet as I loved your south african kit. Please use the same technique in making the pakistani kit that you did with south african kit. if you need any more pictures of pakistani kit please tell me.

babai :)

Users who are viewing this thread