Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Innovation and progress you can’t stand in its way well you can but that is your problem alone.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @MattW
Would it be possible and I know I am asking a lot here but will women be added to DBC 17?
I don’t want to get my hopes up. I know Big Ant haven’t released much information about the new release which is fair enough, fully understand. Any chance of a hint or clue, some hope I don’t know. You can pm me if you like and I won’t reveal the answer in the forum, I can promise.
It would be great to be a member of the Planet Cricket team. :)

Its Mark’s way of been funny what he doesn’t realise is comedy can’t be forced it has to come naturally, People like Lee Evans and Russell Howard are born with it. Not to say he can’t be funny but pick the right time and sometimes an impulse isn’t right depends I suppose if you want to be a PC comedian, wouldn’t want the job personally. That would stop him from looking ignorant, no offence intended or it wasn’t meant in a talking down way but come on Mark you can do better than that. :)

i think ladies cricket would be more interesting than playing football in FIFA, and also there are now females that actually play
in men games. Could be nice if in the future the are "custom" games with different rules, like garden cricket etc.

Its Mark’s way of been funny

What's my way of being funny? I misread something it's not like I made a Holocast joke in a Synagogue.

what he doesn’t realise is

Oh boy I can't wait...

comedy can’t be forced

Like the terrible comedy that I make?

it has to come naturally,

Did Lee and Russell tell you that?

People like Lee Evans and Russell Howard are born with it.

Again just to reiterate, I misread one line and I'm being compared to some of the most random greatest comedians ever!

Not to say he can’t be funny

It's easy if you don't force it.

but pick the right time

and don't misread a line.

and sometimes an impulse isn’t right

And sometimes it's stupid to try cause a fight.

depends I suppose if you want to be a PC comedian,

@Biggs said the pay was good.

wouldn’t want the job personally.

Shocking considering your good sense of humour...

That would stop him from looking ignorant,

What would? You taking the PC Comedian job? It would make me ignorant considering I misread one line.

no offence intended

No offence intended my ass.

or it wasn’t meant in a talking down way

No calling someone 'ignorant' is a way of building them up...

but come on Mark you can do better than that. :)

I can, you're darn right. You really had to write all that because I misread one line? Not even that I just missed out a word. Get back on your high horse and go be a sour person somewhere else...

i think ladies cricket would be more interesting than playing football in FIFA, and also there are now females that actually play
in men games. Could be nice if in the future the are "custom" games with different rules, like garden cricket etc.
What do you mean by garden cricket like just playing with friends where no rules or even custom rules apply?
The KIA super league is starting up at the back of July will be supporting the Yorkshire Diamonds there will also be overseas players, I can’t wait. (excited face)

Another thing I think would be really great is if we could get some kind of "import designs" function for kits, as of now kit modding does seem a bit confusing and difficult to do from sorting overlapping patterns to the weird way of actually editing them in photoshop...so it'd be cool if we could just import sponsors and kit logos into the game or any kind of designs like englands lion on their t-shirt for example!

:)

Hi there folks,

It's only fair enough that I first start with thanking you folks at Big Ant Studio for creating this superbly awesome game :clap. There isn't any XBox title that have kept me tied up for long time as much as DBC 14. Below I have few suggestions (well, not that few :-) ) which would definitely take this game to the next level that everyone's looking for (I haven't gone through all the posts, hence some of the might already have been discussed earlier).

Below I have cited name of other games just for taking examples, so kindly pardon me if this is in violation of the thread rules.

I might just be asking too much as I don't know how feasible it would be to incorporate them, but here goes:

1) Career Mode:
i) Can we have yearly minimum rating point target failing to which the player in his career mode will be dropped to the previous level (something similar to FIFA 15).

ii) In career mode, we can be given ability to retire from a particular format of the game.

iii) Trophy section can be made for viewing MoM, MoS and championship trophies.

iv) News section similar to FIFa 16.

v) Transfer option can be made available while playing for local teams.

vi) Fatigue level, injury can be added for instances such as player continuously, when hit by a bowler at a particular body location?

vii) Ability to drop yourself from a particular series.

vii) World events such as T20, 50 over, Champions Trophy can be added to Calendar in career mode.

viii) Ability to drop yourself from captaincy.

ix) In career mode when you are captain, you can been given opportunity to change team players / combination.

x) Also the team around you should change depending upon their respective age.

xi) As career player grows old, it should reflect in appearance and performance.

xii) In career mode can we add side activities such as meeting with fans, attending events, donations, shooting ads and addressing a press conference. (similar to earlier versions of WWE / FIFA).
Graphs, stats showing recent performance trends.

2) Game Play:
i) Once stumps are broken by fielder while attempting run out and let's say that the batsman survived and tried to take another run, then for attempting run out again the fielder should completely up root the stumps and only then the batsman would be run out, rather than simply hitting the stumps (which is the case currently).

ii) Sky when raining can be made to appear dark, grey and gloomy (similar to EA Cricket 2007). Also we can have clouds, unlike currently where the sky is clear/sunny and its still raining

iii) Similar to batting, can Pro camera be made available for Bowling and fielding as well? It definitely would be something, isn't it?

iv) Similar to how we have Awards for 3 defensive shots or 2 sweep shots, can we also have Awards for aggressive batting such as hitting 3 4s / 6s in an over, or hitting Hatrick of 4s / 6s, running over throws, running 4 runs (we have award for 3, but not for 4).

v) Likewise in career mode, back to back good performance can be given extra points such as consecutive scores of 50, 100 or 5 wickets haul, even back to back MoM, MoS can be recognized in a special way.

vi) Ability to change your batting order in career mode when you (as a career play player) become captain.

v) Captain can be given ability to communicate with AI players who are batting on how to approach batting, such be Defensive or Aggressive or Quick Single (Similar to Corner Kick in Fifa). This can be further spiced up by making this feature available ON even for career player who may not be team's captain and this feature turns ON only when you are at a particular level of confidence is reached? This feature will come in handy in match saving / chasing scenarios especially when we are batting with lower order. Currently we are completely helpless as to how AI plays the game for instance while chasing 9 runs off last over, they would defend the ball rather than going for a slog.

I know it's not a walk in the park to incorporate all the points, so I'll leave it your expertise and judgement.

Before I conclude, a big thanks once again for (literally) resurrecting cricket game and taking it to the level that it truly deserves. :thumbs

I would like to see a good tennis game though, te only good ones are tennis elbow on pc which isnt in better terms exactly current gen and is a bit dated in mechanics and looks!

I would like to see a good tennis game though, the only good ones are tennis elbow on pc which isnt in better terms exactly current gen and is a bit dated in mechanics and looks!

Oh man, I'm whipping the 360 out and playing some top spin 4 career! Great game!

A new tennis game that nails the mechanics of tennis, an endless supply of players with a tennis academy, a long career mode with newly generated players popping up as you age on. I would be keen for that!

How much would a licence for Wimbledon set you back anyway? :P

Users who are viewing this thread