Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
* I would love to see on the ground scoreboard: HUGE!!!....Massive!!!....etc. when a six is hit

* And also some in the crowd with cards of 6 or 4 raised after those runs are scored

thevicky

Club Captain
More shareability (tours, competitions, fields and hopefully grounds)

RAS being analogue to allow control of shot power

Orangzeb

Banned
eh...pls no. Each over takes long enough as it is (what with each ball being thrown at the stumps)...don't make it longer by saving as well as I'm sure it would add time.

Have you ever been to ASIA Middle east etc ? have you ever faced loadshedding and when UPS can't bear FAT PS3 ?

Feel me...

BoomBoomBoom

School Cricketer
I don't know about you but I haven't seen many (physical) fights in cricket. I can't ever see a serious cricket game having punch ups in it unless there's an option where you can be Dave Warner and you can go to a pub where Joe Root is also then it would be completely acceptable.

Ok yeah fighting is a bit extreme but sledging should be definitely a part of the next iteration. Maybe, some famous sledges can be coded in the game

Attachments

• miandad-and-lillee.jpg
    miandad-and-lillee.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 64
  • singh_narrowweb__300x353,2.jpg
    singh_narrowweb__300x353,2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 65
  • cricket-fight-tamil (1).jpg
    cricket-fight-tamil (1).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 70
  • name.jpg
    name.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 66

ethybubs

International Cricketer
Ok yeah fighting is a bit extreme but sledging should be definitely a part of the next iteration. Maybe, some famous sledges can be coded in the game

Will it blow your mind if I say: press triangle/square/circle before the bowler runs in, while batting.

Randomsky

School Cricketer
1. A bit more attention to detail with the presentation - just simple things like showing the scorecard after 'simulating to player' would go a long way to the basic enjoyment and immersion to the in-game scenario.

2. Classic matches/scenarios or challenges to give a bit of variety.

3. More customization to career mode player to gain sponsors/ bat signings etc.

4. Not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but starting your career at one grade lower than what it is now. ie: Club cricket before state/county cricket.
Probably not too difficult given the team customizations already available? This would give an added tick for realism, rather than averaging less than ten as a no. 3 for a state team and constantly being picked.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Agree with all your points there. I always have to go back to the pause menu to find out the match situation when I come in to bat.

BoomBoomBoom

School Cricketer
Will it blow your mind if I say: press triangle/square/circle before the bowler runs in, while batting.

lol no not yet...full fledged sledging

But yeah its very cool i tried it a few times, so maybe a response from the commentators and/or bowler would really be a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread