Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Three things I think would make a monstrous difference. (They're all pretty obvious, but what the hell!)

• More edges/wickets gained by pace bowling in more realistic ways.
  • Conditions affecting the gameplay - more spin in india, more seam in england, etc (if this would be venue specific that would be even more awesome).
  • Some way of modfying batting so you don't have to pre-meditate the shot. (If you've got the reaction speed to wait till you see the colour and THEN play the stroke, you've got my undying admiration!).

Looking forward to it either way :)
Its already there bro.. Green pitch=more edges and Crumbling =tuff to play spin!

Hi guys, please don't hesitate to include a low resolution option for those of us that want to play it on our work (and only) laptop. It would be a bummer to finally learn that I can't even play it, after all these months of anticipation. xD

Net Practice:
  • allow us to bowl in nets
  • local multi player net sessions. e.g you are playing with a friend and you both want to practice batting. There is more than one net so why not allow us to practice batting at the same time in different nets
    e.g. both want to practice bowling there can be two cpus in the nets u can bowl in the same net or switch to the other net
  • Different Net venues: make the practice nets of all grounds playable, so you can choose which ground to practice at. e.g. generic indoor nets currently in game,, bradman oval practice nets, etc.

Hi guys, please don't hesitate to include a low resolution option for those of us that want to play it on our work (and only) laptop. It would be a bummer to finally learn that I can't even play it, after all these months of anticipation. xD
It's not as simple as just lowering a resolution to make a game run on a lower spec machine.

Can't confirm full requirements yet - and won't be able to do so until very close to release, but if you don't exceed the minimum requirements for Lacrosse 16, I would be preparing for disappointment in your computer's ability to run it.

Being able to run DBC14 does not mean that you will be able to run DBC17.

It's not as simple as just lowering a resolution to make a game run on a lower spec machine.

Can't confirm full requirements yet - and won't be able to do so until very close to release, but if you don't exceed the minimum requirements for Lacrosse 16, I would be preparing for disappointment in your computer's ability to run it.

Being able to run DBC14 does not mean that you will be able to run DBC17.
And can i be confirmed to run DBC17 if casey powell lacrosse 16 can run at medium high mix graphics for me? :P (GT720 1GB DDR5 along with 4gb ram)

And can i be confirmed to run DBC17 if casey powell lacrosse 16 can run at medium high mix graphics for me? :P (GT720 1GB DDR5 along with 4gb ram)
Can't confirm full requirements yet - and won't be able to do so until very close to release

If I was able to confirm one card I could confirm all of them. You can get a 'probably'.

Lacrosse 16's minimum requirements don't appear too high... I think I should be fine, despite my Intel HD 4000 graphics.
Optimism is helluva drug.

table top cricket had much better presentation than don bradman, use that team to help with the presentation of the new game

graphics needs to improve and teams walk out to field from dressing room etc and post match cermony bill lswry commentary try to copy ea sports

Users who are viewing this thread