First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking similar to that Ashes 09.Atleast we should get a good gameplay.
Edit : Anyway the graphics looks good than those 09,10.

Last edited:
Haha,mate i told the background image and the toyish look!
A reply below you doesn't mean a reply to you. Look at most of the posts above yours.

My only conclusion from the images is hoping someone had insane contrast settings on that screen.

You cant tell much from this, actually looks good to me. Love the lushness of the grass and the atmosphere feels good.

My only conclusion from the images is hoping someone had insane contrast settings on that screen.

Yeah, I put on Sunglasses and the images looked a bit better...

Can't really tell much from any of that, really. Big-ass stadium though, certainly the batsman-stance is similar to previous titles but as has been pointed out, that's pretty much how batsman stand. Hopefully there's a few more variations (bat down, for example and/or a lower-bat-lift)...

Something to look at anyway...

Nice find.

Just a weird thought I had (this thread will do) but:

Why don't they release a video/screenshots with no "licensed material" included. Shouldn't be hard to render half a dozen images or a video with a few players in white belting around the red leather just to show the new animations/motion capture along with the camera angles available, etc?​

Since the 'lack of pretty pictures' is due to licensing entanglements, surely that's the most logical way around all that just to give us something to go on?

Why don't they release a video/screenshots with no "licensed material" included. Shouldn't be hard to render half a dozen images or a video with a few players in white belting around the red leather just to show the new animations/motion capture along with the camera angles available, etc?​

Since the 'lack of pretty pictures' is due to licensing entanglements, surely that's the most logical way around all that just to give us something to go on?

When I asked such question,Matt replied that too need license cause the game is called 'Ashes' Cricket 13.

Because chief said the first visual that comes out needs to be ashes related for a game called ashes 13

same like boring ashses 09

When I asked such question,Matt replied that too need license cause the game is called 'Ashes' Cricket 13.

batsmen stand like stutue no movement at non striker and after taking single again stand like statue very irrating , now all eye on big ant

Probably, 2 unlicensed teams playing at an unlicensed stadium would do but the game's called Ashes 2013 and they might not show anything other than an in-game ashes to promote the game (apart from the burning stumps).

And that requires the permission of the licence partners. :facepalm

You don't pay thousands for the licence to the Ashes and then market the game without showing that licence. Just like the FIFA press always shows a cover star.

Well after seeing the first look pre ordered it :p. Got a decent deal on amazon for 32? including shipping to usa for the ps3 version. Might actually cancel the preorder tomorrow lol.

yes its somewhat similar to IC 2010....hey matt will you upload that video if possible...

Well after seeing the first look pre ordered it :p. Got a decent deal on amazon for 32? including shipping to usa for the ps3 version. Might actually cancel the preorder tomorrow lol.

But Amazon uk don't ship games to US/Canada. I have already checked with them couple of weeks back. Do make sure else you 'll get an email just before the release date of the game letting you know they won't be able to ship it.

Here's the delivery restrictions for amazon uk...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=524836

Scroll down and you will see that "PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software" can only be shipped to UK and European countries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread