First Screenshots Released

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The stadium looks hd now and was like sd in ac09 and sunlight is also better used now.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
...worth remembering that rumor has only been generated by the competition for weeks now. Whether it's real or not, you guys need to sprinkle some salt on that.

Well not quite Biggs. I recall Colin mentioning he heard similar AC 13 delay rumors from a distributor too. And when you hear that the game is still being bug fixed and tuned (as per Mike Fegan's interview) just 3 weeks out from the official release, you do have to wonder.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I was bored...

Original
screenshot-776-7707-2.jpg

Edited
ep3Kng9.jpg

Just wanted to show the real potential of AC 2013 graphics if it had BA Player Model and an actual media centre (not swimming pool!)

Last edited:

Bravo

Club Captain
I was bored...

Edited
ep3Kng9.jpg

Just wanted to show the real potential of AC 2013 graphics if it had BA Player Model and an actual media centre (not swimming pool!)

Really nice effort. BA Player model looking good in there plus Media Center also looking more realistic

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
I was bored...

Edited
ep3Kng9.jpg

That media centre edit makes it look a lot better

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys, please just quote the text not the whole image. It's really not hard and Matt has already asked you this at the top of this very page!

As for the media-centre edit, yup... that's how it should look but that particular BigAnt player model looks horrible from a fairly average-looking early look at the game. The CA Beta models look vastly superior now. I also don't think you'd play a slog-sweep on one-knee to a fast bowler...

I think the Ashes batsman (I think it was vaguely KP-ish?) in the original shot looked fine either way...

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
hey guys, few things i noticed that ...

one of the screenshots which has 2 slip fielders behind d batsman...is missing the "BODY" of the wicket-keeper...u can see only a HEAD floating...:eek::facepalm

one of the other screenshots has background behind the bawler's arm has crowd sitting with coloured cloths..there is no side-screen...:eek::facepalm

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You have a very sharp eye.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe that's why they did hold back screenshots.:spy