FM Studios? |

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am installed first Ea 2005 & the bat model exe . & install the patch you provide
and the roaster. the game opening is well ... then when the batting or bowling come the program close without any error..

As i said earlier that
Zax has also released a bat model with his 256 batpack.Please don't download that.If you did then your game will crash as that model is not compatible with Cricket 2005.

hendranmahe

School Cricketer
well work fine ...

i was uninstall the 256 bat.exe. and copy only the 0 model file into the root directory ... its work fine ....

i give some feedback ... the camera model is ok ... but the wide bug not given..

that means ball pass just above the bat the umpire give wide... game play need just to improve ... fighting win is needed in this patch ... make correction .. i have 12 friends all are use the patch ... keep going make patches for Cricket 2005 ... we are only play cricket 2005 ...

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
i was uninstall the 256 bat.exe. and copy only the 0 model file into the root directory ... its work fine ....

i give some feedback ... the camera model is ok ... but the wide bug not given..

that means ball pass just above the bat the umpire give wide... game play need just to improve ... fighting win is needed in this patch ... make correction .. i have 12 friends all are use the patch ... keep going make patches for Cricket 2005 ... we are only play cricket 2005 ...

Are you mad?? :facepalm How can we solve that wide ball bug that is already in the game & where did we said that we have included gameplay in our patch??

Highlander999

ICC President
Just had a look at the roster and it is terrible, my work has been murdered lol. Stupidly large amount of typos, obviously someone took very little time doing it, and it should have been proof read. Gonna start downloading the patch this evening

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Just had a look at the roster and it is terrible, my work has been murdered lol. Stupidly large amount of typos, obviously someone took very little time doing it, and it should have been proof read. Gonna start downloading the patch this evening

I told you that the roster is no way near the standard of the patch.The maker didn't put his heart in making it.Anyways if i get time i will make a roster & if you get time then you too should have a go at it. :yes

D

Deleted member 13648

Yeah, I dunno what's more out of place - Alistair Cook being right-handed or being black :facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The overlay tbh sucks :p The white part in the scorecard with white text makes it unseen :) I use a previous ESPN overlay

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
The overlay tbh sucks :p The white part in the scorecard with white text makes it unseen :) I use a previous ESPN overlay

Yeah i know it sucks because i haven't edited the rfe files & tbh the time kept me out of it.You know what was the situation throw out those days.I was the only one who was doing the patch & was just dragged people to help me & only some came so i did everything alone but i will surely make some overlays & stadiums.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes take your time. Check out MattW's menu he released for C07 can you make like those? Such HQ stuff?

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes take your time. Check out MattW's menu he released for C07 can you make like those? Such HQ stuff?

Why not.Still the texture imported in the Ten Cricket overlay is quite HQ just the text color spoils all its beauty.Secondly i also make Overlay Menu for Cricket 2007.Have a look at my IPL Menu Overlay.Isn't it HQ??

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
That menu is also awesome! Can you not make one for C05?

Users who are viewing this thread