Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U are 2nd for the moment but they now have lost their game in hand against Chelsea. By the time we come back we'll have 2 games in hand against Chelsea. Arsenal better win!

Rooneys chip was masterful, only one player better than him at what he does and that's Ronaldinho, and Rooneys only 20!

Sureshot said:
Rooneys chip was masterful, only one player better than him at what he does and that's Ronaldinho, and Rooneys only 20!
Well if you mean that Rooney is the best striker in the world,i completely disagree.I am an Arsenal fan,and of course think Henry is the best! :) Big match this weekend,hopefully we can show some form,and give Liverpool a chance. :happy

Rooneys not a striker, Rooney is very different to Henry. Rooney is more of a playmaker, i'm a big fan of Henry too.

Well,i always though his main role was to score goal,but i don't pay much attention too Man U players/issues so thats prolly where i might have missed something. Well,i glad to see you think Henry is good too!

JamesyJames3 said:
She can go to any Premiership football ground, or most sports shops in towns/cities will have a printing service avalaible. Hope this helps.
She went to a few shops around Middlesbrough but they didn't do it. Would she be able to get it done properly if she goes to Middlesbrough FC? Or do they only do it thier style??

Helps much appreicated. (They don't print jerseys down here;):()

I don't live in England, so I can't tell you. But this might help you. Here is the webpage of Middlesbrough: www.mfc.co.uk Maybe you can find something more here.

ZexyZahid said:
I don't live in England, so I can't tell you. But this might help you. Here is the webpage of Middlesbrough: www.mfc.co.uk Maybe you can find something more here.
Yer cheers for the link. Couldnt find anything though:(

But it's a Liverpool jersey so that's why I'm not sure....

Champions League Draw

Chelsea vs Barcelona

Real Madrid vs Arsenal

Werder Bremen vs Juventus

FC Bayern vs AC Milan

PSV Eindhoven vs Lyon

AFC Ajax vs Inter Milan

SL Benfica vs Liverpool

Villareal vs Rangers

Just saw that Champions League Draw too. Some great matches:

Chelsea vs Barcelona (revenge match), Real Madrid vs Arsenal and Bayern Munich vs AC Milan.

It's too bad that Chelsea has to meet Barcelona that early again.

Barca will win it imo, they are the form team in Europe atm, and with Essien out of both legs thats another thing against Chelsea, Barca for the title.

Liverpool v Benfica. Could of been a lot worse. I hope chelsea get knocked out. I hate them with a passion :p.

Barcelona were the favourites for me too to win the Champions League. In this kind of matches anything can happen. That's how PSV got so far and FC Porto won it some years ago.

.::Stevo::. said:
She went to a few shops around Middlesbrough but they didn't do it. Would she be able to get it done properly if she goes to Middlesbrough FC? Or do they only do it thier style??

Helps much appreicated. (They don't print jerseys down here;):()

Yes, if she goes to the ground they will definately do it in their club shop.

We are playing Real Madrid,brilliant!We can just let them destroy each other.........Go Arsenal!Go Arsenal!Can't wait to watch the Barca Chelski game,it'll be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread