Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United are back on form. It's great to see at last that there is some flowing attacking football (along with arsenal at their best) not this sitting behind the ball crap that Chelsea employ. BORING BORING BORING CHELSEA!!!!!

Its also good to see that team chemistry is up...

_41132246_utdceleb270.jpg

Yes sir, they are really in form...

That were just the celebrations after they scored the goal nothing else. ;)

Ruud van Nistelrooy and Rooney scored 1 goal each . MAN U won 2-0 .

MAN U on fire. MAN U rocks. :hpraise :clap :clap

Looking forward to the Chelsea v Arsenal game. Hopefully Arsenal win (go Liverpool;))

How good was that Ronaldo pass late in the Man U vs Villa match???

Rooneys going to be such a star in Germany.

As ZZ says Reals game tonight is huge.

Well, Arsenal let Manchester United and the rest of the PL down with a performance worthy of the first division. There effectively out of the title race.

Liverpool lost the match against Sao Paulo: 1-0. I would have watched it, but didn't watch it, because I forgot to watch.

Sao Paulo 1-0 Liverpool
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4533980.stm

I watched the highlights of Chelsea vs Arsenal. Arsenal's goal was disallowed for offside for no reason. But in the end Chelsea took the victory. They have now 20 points lead over Arsenal. It will be a big task for Arsenal to even grab the second spot, which is now 11 points away from them.

...........Haven't seen any highlights,but sounds like its not worh it.We have let down better teams,and i can say that apart from being bitterly disappointed i am also sorry for those teams who were depending on us for a chance at the title.......

if the refree would have not disallowed Van Persies goal we would have been infront and tha game could have been completely different. Wenger needs to sort out defence and midfield

Just a bit, mourinho really pisses me off at times.

I mean is it really that hard to shake someones hand?

Sureshot said:
Just a bit, mourinho really pisses me off at times.

I mean is it really that hard to shake someones hand?

To be honest, I wouldn't shake Wengers hand either. I think Essien should be banned indefinatley until he can learn to behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread