Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commons is a brilliant left winger, one who i feel could play in the Prem and maybe for England.

RVN doesn't always score tap ins, and tbh even if he does it's effective.
-------

Beat Doncaster 4-0 ;Southall, Breckin, Thompson and Taylor scoring, we showed Arsenal how to do it :D

My beloved Fulham put up an outstanding fight against the champs.
Unlucky not to get a point. A few contraversial penalty box decisions..

Chelsea are incredibly lucky. Joe Cole should of been sent off, and therefore wouldl not have been able to set up the winning goal :mad:

Like I mentioned Van Persie played for Feyenoord, which means you couldn't follow him since he didn't play for Arsenal. Was disciplined several times, like put on the bench, left out of the squad, fined for bad behaviour. But Arsenal's fans can't know that since they couldn't follow him then. Unless they have a major interest in Dutch Football League.

He was for Feyenoord like Mido was for Ajax, who is kicked out of several teams, before he joined Tottenham Spurs. I think he was kicked out of Ajax, Olympique Marseille and AS Roma. In Ajax it used to be he thought he was bigger then the club and gave controversial interviews to the media. And talking bad about decisions of the coach didn't help him either. Don't know why he was kicked out of the other clubs.

Liverpool are creeping up behind, one mistake by Man U or Chelsea then we could be in the with a chance for the title! We should beat Everton and West Brom. Then we play Bolton, Luton, Spurs, Man U, Birmingham then Chelsea! Bring it on!

Luton is in the FA Cup, that's not too important. Man U, Spurs and Chelsea are the only games we may not win.

sachin said:
We had a second eleven team.We won!I don't know if we played any good,but we still won.How about Chelski!Fvck,they managed to get out with a win again!

We showed Arsenal how to beat Doncaster :D

Beat them 4-0, tonights game is off due to Frozen pitch, crappy MK Dons sub standard pitch.

It's not the pitch, I live within 10 miles of MK and it's very cold, only a little bit of snow. 1-0! CROUCHY!

Well we got a good win under the belt,4-0.Bad result for the Reds,a draw.Good to see the Aussiers Cahill and Kewell going at it.3-1 Liverpool!Looking strong.

hondeyho said:
It's not the pitch, I live within 10 miles of MK and it's very cold, only a little bit of snow. 1-0! CROUCHY!

No it's the pitch, says so on Beeb, Sky and our site.

They have no undersoil heating that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread