Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've only conceded 9 goals this season Sachin! That's equal to Chelsea, and we have 2 games in hand against Man U and Chelsea meaning if we win both of those we'll go 2 points clear of Man U and be 9 points behind Chelsea!

sachin said:
Don't know much about him.But Liverpool need to tighten their defence if they are any chance of catching Chelski and Man U.

????!:confused:

Liverpool went on a run of 11 clean sheets, and have the equal best defence in the league!

Morientes has suffered some Ligament damage, so more chances for Ciss?.

Sachin is in a timewarp in Aus, so don't worry :D

sachin said:
Don't know much about him.But Liverpool need to tighten their defence if they are any chance of catching Chelski and Man U.
Liverpool's defence hasnt been the problem this season, it was the strikers that weren't converting chances that was the real problem, they seem to be playing well now though.

Drewska said:
????!:confused:

Liverpool went on a run of 11 clean sheets, and have the equal best defence in the league!
Yes i did forget that,but there defence isn't as strong as it could be,and was a problem last season.

Sureshot said:
Morientes has suffered some Ligament damage, so more chances for Ciss?.

Sachin is in a timewarp in Aus, so don't worry :D
Aus is not in a Timewarp.We'll be in the New year before you! :mad: :D

Well then that is a timewarp ;)

We drew 0-0 with Flipping Chesterfield, we need some good players coming in from midnight tonight.

Sureshot said:
Well then that is a timewarp ;)

We drew 0-0 with Flipping Chesterfield, we need some good players coming in from midnight tonight.
No,no,you'd be in the Timewarp. :)

Another bloody draw.Well done Arsenal!Bloody Villa!Lest see if we can put up a better performance against Man U?

Crouch is on red-hot form but Harry Kewell was playing at his best yesterday and that's a good sign. Next up - Bolton who lost 4-1 to Man U!

Drewska said:
Great win for Liverpool again. Crouchy owns you all :p. Too bad i was in row 75 of the stand :(

Was in row 1 at Old Trafford yesterday. I hate being at the front though. You cant see half the action nearly aswell as you can 20 rows back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread