Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
m_vaughan said:
Should have been 2-2. Clear offside. Manure lucky pigs!

You cant say that. You can say we were lucky about the goal, because it clearly was offside. However to say it would be 2-2 is just stupid. It would be a whole different game.

m_vaughan said:
If that goal had been disallowed then it would have been 2-2. But doesnt matter now that Manure have won 4-2 (3-2 actually)

No it wouldn't. It would have been 2-1 to Manchester United. It wasn't 2-2 at any stage of the game.

Watched two great matches today. Tunisia vs Nigeria and Cameroon vs Ivory Coast. The last one was a bit boring. But the penalty series made it all good.

m_vaughan said:
If that goal had been disallowed then it would have been 2-2. But doesnt matter now that Manure have won 4-2 (3-2 actually)

Of course.......don't u think that that may have changed the match? Man Utd could have go on to win 7-2!!!! Who knows? Who cares? (apart from fulham fans and some other whingers.....)

JamesyJames3 said:
No it wouldn't. It would have been 2-1 to Manchester United. It wasn't 2-2 at any stage of the game.
Fulham did score a second goal after Manure's what should have been disallowed one.

themuel1 said:
Of course.......don't u think that that may have changed the match? Man Utd could have go on to win 7-2!!!! Who knows? Who cares? (apart from fulham fans and some other whingers.....)
Haha, when was the last time you scored 7 goals in a match anyways?

It's Derby Day!!!
norwichcityfcvipswichtownfcder.jpg

Kick-off at 11.15am. Played at one of the most stylish stadiums in the Championship. ;)

11.15! That's an early kick-off, at least half-time starts exactly at 12 for those hungry people. Although I have to say Carrow Road isn't THAT stylish.

Liverpool will lose I have to admit that, their mid-week performance against Birmingham was dreadful and they are always wasting their chances, even "GOD" can't help us out, yes Drewska you heard me correct "GOD" can't do squat.

hondeyho said:
Liverpool will lose I have to admit that, their mid-week performance against Birmingham was dreadful and they are always wasting their chances, even "GOD" can't help us out, yes Drewska you heard me correct "GOD" can't do squat.

Liverpool's performance wasn't dreadful, they dominated the whole game. Birminghams goal was very stupid, but accidental. Fowler had a good game on wednesday, you didn't see the whole game did you?? No.

Liverpool have a chance today, if they play with their "European style" they have a chance, because Chelsea seems to have a problem with that. Morientes must NOT play.

I can't think when United last scored 7 - they got 8 against Forest in 98/99 (You know, the treble year, have Chelsea done that?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread