Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold639 said:
Excellent game between Tottenham and Chelsea today. What a superb goal by Gallas! :)

This weekend has been full of amazing goals - Speeds, Pedersen, Galls, I hear Rooney's were good, Kamara (amazing strike), Beattie and McFadden's were also quality. Henry's first goal was fantastically finished.

Henry's second goal was fantastically f*****. A poor mistake which cost us the game. We scored a goal though, which was a start.

:happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy
Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Arsenal! Awesome,really needed that win. Three games,three doubles for the winning teams.Not bad. What a champion Henry is :cheers

gold639 said:
Chelsea now asks you to down Liverpool! :)
Just for you Goldie ;)

themuel1 said:
This weekend has been full of amazing goals - Speeds, Pedersen, Galls, I hear Rooney's were good, Kamara (amazing strike)

You mean the West Brom Kamara? But I think it was actually Ellington who scored for West Brom that game, Kamara just set up the goal.

Drewska said:
Henry's second goal was fantastically f*****. A poor mistake which cost us the game. We scored a goal though, which was a start.

Now you just need to get rid of Crouch, Cisse and Morientes.

?30Million on those 3, good spending....

Ballack's now almost certainly going to Chelsea. Mourinho just said in an interview that he would love to have Ballack in his side, and Ballack's agent was quoted saying that he was very interested in Chelsea.

If Ballack joins, I don't think Makelele will be too happy...unless of course Ballack is bought as an Attacking Midfielder, in which case I think Joe Cole would be unhappy...The Chelsea midfield would be absolutely packed.

He'll not go if he has any ambition, do something with a club that hasn't got more money that i have blood Cells.

SWP has ruined his career imo.

Another midfielder?

Find a decent striker imo.

Sureshot said:
Now you just need to get rid of Crouch, Cisse and Morientes.

?30Million on those 3, good spending....

Not much wrong with Cisse, it's the manager who stops Cisse. Houlier bought him as a main 20 goals a season striker, but Benitez sees him as a right winger. That's the problem with Benitez, he's a good manager but won't be a great manager until he gets his team selection right, because atm it's appauling.

Sureshot said:
He'll not go if he has any ambition, do something with a club that hasn't got more money that i have blood Cells.

:laugh

Michael Ballack better not go to Chelsea, but then who would be pushed out of the team graudually because of Ballack - Damien Duff will certainly be a candidate.

Drewska said:
Not much wrong with Cisse, it's the manager who stops Cisse. Houlier bought him as a main 20 goals a season striker, but Benitez sees him as a right winger. That's the problem with Benitez, he's a good manager but won't be a great manager until he gets his team selection right, because atm it's appauling.

The problem with Ciss? is when he gets the chances he misses them.

He doesn't get a lot of chances though. He can score goals, but he's being played as a right winger and he hates it.

Sureshot said:

SWP has ruined his career imo.

Another midfielder?

Find a decent striker imo.

Exactly what I was thinking. Makelele still has another season or 2 in him, there's no point in buying his replacement soon. No point in buying new midfielders if our strikers remain as crap as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread