Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gold639 said:
You mean the West Brom Kamara? But I think it was actually Ellington who scored for West Brom that game, Kamara just set up the goal.

Sorry, Wigan's Henri Kamara of Camera (I think). The volley from the edge of the area. Unstoppable.

I always thought it was Henri Camara... :p

sachin said:
Hey,is the Inter Ajax game on tomorrow?

Inter won the game 1-0, Stankovich scored a brilliant goal. Adriano missed a penalty.

Last edited:
Liverpool are finally scoring some goals - Robbie Fowler, who else? The other was an own goal but who cares! If Morientes scores though I shall officialy scream - anyone care to join me?

hondeyho said:
Liverpool are finally scoring some goals - Robbie Fowler, who else? The other was an own goal but who cares! If Morientes scores though I shall officialy scream - anyone care to join me?
Scream away young man! Scream away :p

hondeyho said:
I'll be joining you!!!

R Fowler 16
M Brown 34 o.g.
F Morientes 71
P Crouch 89
S Warnock 90

5-1!!!! God is back, Morientes is getting there and Warnock has scored his first goal. Good night, too bad we spent the last 2 minutes time wasting, coulda been 6 :(.

Drewska said:
5-1!!!! God is back, Morientes is getting there and Warnock has scored his first goal. Good night, too bad we spent the last 2 minutes time wasting, coulda been 6 :(.
Fulham are god awful away from home, its shocking really, I think they are one of the most under-estimated teams in the league, and yet they cant win away from home!

Good result for the scouse anyway, you needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread